The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
RG77 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Angry Bangkok overnight gals warning !!!

Hi to all bros.actually wanted to post tis forum very long ago but no time.finally got the time.tis is wat happened.i went to bangkok 3 mths back.was full of expectations for the thai gals there but turned out to be a dissapointment. still rem mi and 2 of my frd went to a brothel to get gals.the brothel name is (dawn dust?? cannot rem).anyway each of us got 1 gals each and happily go back to hotel.inside the rm,the gals strip and i had a very sop fj.nothing to write abt anyway.than after my first shot,the gal start to chu pattern .she said she got some problems and wanted to go back.staright away i told her i paid for the price of overnight with her and after tat face black black let mi see.CCB.no form already by tis time . than 2 of my friends call mi through the hotel phone saying their gals also chu the same pattern. du lan already, so i tell my gals to fxxx off and get out of my sight and she still got the cheek to ask from mi tips. so i tell her better get out b4 i hamdan u. so lan lan she goes off.anyway i paid 3500bahts for the overnight. so advise to all bros going to bangkok,dun go for overnight gals unless u know them. go for the body massage gals for fj better. .
Old 01-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun
Re: Bangkok overnight gals warning !!!

Bro 1 bad experience dun feel so down, lots of gems in BKK. For ovenight booking can not try RAO2. Prices from 3.5k up.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
I have this experience before with some bros here last year. We went to In Love Cafe at Ladprao. We booked 2 or 3 gals from there for LT for about 3000bahts. ST is 2000bahts. Same incident happened when after 1st shot or about 1 hour later, the gals said that they have some problems and need to go off, so we let them off. My frens called me and checked whether my gal left too and we realised that something amiss. My frens insisted that we get back to the cafe and asked for refund since one of my frens has been very angry so next nite, we went back to the cafe to look for the Mamasan, I told her about it and at first she insisted that we come back again so that she can call the gals and checked. But I told her, you can call now and they dare not answer and after a while I think she actually have checked it out and she lan lan said she has to fork out her own pocket to pay us 1000bahts each back.

Actually, not all are bad, I think I have cheong so long in BKK for LT, this is only one of the very rare case. Just be smart next time so you will know how to handle this situation again.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bo pian type of case.. we go overseas must face this type of risk..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG77
still rem mi and 2 of my frd went to a brothel to get gals.the brothel name is (dawn dust?? cannot rem).anyway each of us got 1 gals each and happily go back to hotel.inside the rm,the gals strip and i had a very sop fj.nothing to write abt anyway.than after my first shot,the gal start to chu pattern .
Got brothel in Thailand meh?
Then u must blame the person who brought u there.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi to all bros.actually wanted to post tis forum very long ago but no time.finally got the time.tis is wat happened.i went to bangkok 3 mths back.was full of expectations for the thai gals there but turned out to be a dissapointment. still rem mi and 2 of my frd went to a brothel to get gals.the brothel name is (dawn dust?? cannot rem).anyway each of us got 1 gals each and happily go back to hotel.inside the rm,the gals strip and i had a very sop fj.nothing to write abt anyway.than after my first shot,the gal start to chu pattern .she said she got some problems and wanted to go back.staright away i told her i paid for the price of overnight with her and after tat face black black let mi see.CCB.no form already by tis time . than 2 of my friends call mi through the hotel phone saying their gals also chu the same pattern. du lan already, so i tell my gals to fxxx off and get out of my sight and she still got the cheek to ask from mi tips. so i tell her better get out b4 i hamdan u. so lan lan she goes off.anyway i paid 3500bahts for the overnight. so advise to all bros going to bangkok,dun go for overnight gals unless u know them. go for the body massage gals for fj better. .
There is a trend going on like this. Even in Angeles City, the used to be guai guai girls also have the same tricks [telling you about her baby is sick, forgot to feed the baby, grand mother admitted to hospital, scared of the cicaks in the room!] haii....no wonder those fellas would resort to tiraks instead now! no more 3F overnite, just 3F ST will do.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 02-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for overnight must always specify the time with both the mamasan and the girl. Agreeing to just 'overnight' is always risky. Ask them what time they will stay until, or you name a time that you expect them to stay until. At least there is a clearer deal, and less likely they will play punk. Even if they do, its easier to go back to the mamasan and demand refund.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

One solution to this, nego with the mamasan to pay half and balance to the gal later in the morning.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
indiejones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well.. wat i do is i'll always only book for short time.. tat's for Rao.. then nego with the gal for LT.. later on.. most of the time they'll agree to it... so you only pay the mamasan for ST..

In Love cafe.. forget it.. tat place always zhut pattern wan... tat place is in my banned list.. actually most gals there only wanna do ST.. so LT.. normally trying to con you ...
Old 02-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
RG77 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

next time i will neg the terms first b4 going for overnight
Old 02-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
cheongster6969 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
next time i will neg the terms first b4 going for overnight
yup, glad it is only a one time lesson learned for you.
i have had good experience so far, but a few times the chicks wanted to stay longer although i wanted only ST. (need to have a good night's rest), had to kick them outta the room...
3.5k is alright as a rate, i know of 5-6k if they are really good ones....
Old 02-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Underground Brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Got brothel in Thailand meh?
Have. Who say don't have? If you don't believe you can verify with siamcutey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1