The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Behaviour change after sex

What would be behoaviour of boy or girl after having sex with their gf or bf?
Old 16-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Behaviour change after sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnylo View Post
They would quickly post on a sex forum and ask "What would be behoaviour of boy or girl after having sex with their gf or bf?"
Old 16-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
=================
they becum v happy after doing it
not more angry & blackface but v happy, v guai & sweet
Old 17-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Behaviour change after sex

Quote:
Continue to eat and af the same ti.d go for new targets, eat till sian then dispose , this
sreps carry on till old liao nobody goint to let u eat, then old liao no chouce must find one go get married then in tje end eag the same old dish better then none.
Old 17-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnlo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

He will keep fucking you until found another dishes
Old 19-08-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

My FB will turn very emo the next day after sex, im sure u all know the reason.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

One of my associate staff turned KTV buddy, turned ONS became my BFF now after our one night tryst. Found out she couldn't make me cum even though she was damn hot (my bad because I never told her I will have problem cumming if I am tipsy after beer). So after that whole thing she was kinda turn off by it

Now she is happily married (2nd marriage) with a kid and a loving rich husband. We only meet up occasionally for KTV but now KTV also closed no chance to even touch the waist already....miss the cheap thrill and the teasing
Old 19-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16027 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
One of my associate staff turned KTV buddy, turned ONS became my BFF now after our one night tryst. Found out she couldn't make me cum even though she was damn hot (my bad because I never told her I will have problem cumming if I am tipsy after beer). So after that whole thing she was kinda turn off by it

Now she is happily married (2nd marriage) with a kid and a loving rich husband. We only meet up occasionally for KTV but now KTV also closed no chance to even touch the waist already....miss the cheap thrill and the teasing
Patience my man.
Old 21-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is the natural side of human
Old 21-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
My FB will turn very emo the next day after sex, im sure u all know the reason.
How emo is the emo?
Old 23-08-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousme View Post
How emo is the emo?
Will totally avoid calls n message..... After 1 to 2 days will b ok aga. Then the cycle repeats. Haaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1