The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
Bernard1982, bralaha, Chickage, desm00, H9000C, hellohelloboy11, johnnylens, johnsnow2179, jprobot, palmbreeze, seraphsire, SMRTLTD, snuppy, Sventhemoose, SYPUPM12, ultramun, yamihere

Old 08-02-2024, 06:27 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 DARIN 💞💞 29YO FAIR, SLIM & SEDUCTIVE MINX, OOZES SEX APPEAL

D A R I N

Sensual & very sexy, Darin is one with all attributes that makes her a good lover

Name: Darin
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-24-34 (Natural)
Height: 156cm
Weight: 43kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ CIM COB COF

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$120 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 22-05-2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 DARIN 💞💞 29YO FAIR, SLIM & SEDUCTIVE MINX, OOZES SEX APPEAL

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
First Blood Fr for Darin .

Okt : gatsby super steady . Sent me live unfiltered pics for me to make a decision .

saw her video and bth. Such a syt. And looks sexy . To be honest , she looks 80 percent to pics and videos posted, minus some complexion . 8/10

Body: 7.5/10 slim and petite syt. All natural A+ cup with big nipples to savour. Her nipples are constantly erected. Those who like to nib on those rasins don't wait.

Bbbj : pretty decent , 8/10 . Very hardworking. Can blow non stop . Won't stop until u ask her to

Attitude: 10/10 . She is super service oriented. she showered me clean clean and I just sat down on the bath tub edge. She auto knows what to do . Came and gave me a slurping deep bbbj.

Fj: 9/10. Being first blood, she is super tight. So tight that I can see her juices foaming at the CD. Very light weight, can carry and bonk . Did so many positions that I couldn't do with other girls and she was game on for those awkward positions lol.

COF: 10/10 . Her first COF ever , yet she did not siam at all . Took all my load like a champ, totally covered her lips, eyes till she cannot open her eyes. Very satisfying to see a syt covered with my army.

GFE: 10/10 after first shot, rested on the bed, but she didnt give chance to rest. non stop kissing, kissed my whole body , my ass and back which gives me shivers. Cannot take it, turned slightly and she aggressively went to my dick and carry on the bbbj. Whole session 90 minutes, her lips basically glued to by body , smooches my whole body .

Overall: session with her is great. Feel like making out with a gf who just wants to please. 9/10 . For the price of 140 for 2s , no brainer. Enjoy the gfe experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sventhemoose View Post
FR for Darin from FoxyThaii

Compliments to the okt for his patience with me for bombarding him with multiple questions, to the extent of him agreeing to call and ask the girl direct for faster responding.

Darin wasn’t in my list when I enquired, but due to my available time frame at short notice, there wasn’t many options. Okt recommended Darin and with no reviews, was not convinced until he showed me a screenshot of her first blood and along with his assurance, decided to took a leap of faith.

And thanks to the bro who took her first blood and shared his experience, honestly not much regrets going ahead.

Location was at usual RLD. Was greeted by Darin at the door in a sexy night gown. Some blemishes could be seen but photo accuracy was on point to what’s posted on TG. Fair skin tone, conversing in English is okay, very huggable small waist with nice b to c boobs.

Constantly checking on me asking if I’m okay is a plus point. Frenching in shower and some bbbj action included.

After shower, main dish started by going down on her to paint. Gets wet easily, can tell she enjoys it from the moans and twitching of her body. Confidence booster for me. Switch roles with her catbath which is slow and sensual, taking her time to lick and taste my bod, slowly going south to my 2IC. Bbbj action started slow, holding eye contacts when going slow, then going on turbo with lots of slurping sounds and when I thought it’s going to end, she slowed down again only making me both excited and sex-frustrated. Probably she thought i booked 1s session so she got to be careful on misfire until she served the main.

Switched to missionary position with me slowly slide in without the need of gel. Tight and she grabbed me to french. Controlling pace with my slow short and long deep stroke, think i hit it right, the expression from her seriously boost my ego. Not a time watcher and moans is sexy and not those over exaggerated type. Ask her is she ok with hard pounding, told me she loves it. No black face throughout the session and after wash up offer me a okok massage with passable strength.

Her attitude is off the charts and personally i felt FL should be like this, of course this is my own experience as different people different expectations.

Had attached a screenshot with permission from OKT, the 1st blood feedback. She indeed a little resemble Elva at some angles.

Do up my reps point if you find my FR useful. Caps on and Party Safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desm00 View Post
Stable: FoxyThai
Name: Darin

She's in her late 20s, slim and petite and super friendly. She is all out to please and serve you, just sit back and enjoy the experience. Not a time watcher as well, always teasing, knows how to provide good service. Overall good session with this hard working gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickage View Post
FR for Darin From FoxyThai

Bro OKT was very friendly initially wanted to go for Jade but timing buey gum so bro recommended me Darin saying she's good and he is right. Darin was very hardworking, picture are true just have abit of blemishes but confirm wont reject still pretty to me. She was very caring and will make sure i am comfortable. Had a long day that day so wasn't able to maintain my erection yet she blowed me nonstop and tried her best to get it up without any complains. She was very tight only manage to fit in 1 finger when i was fingering her. Overall an enjoyable experience! If you are looking for GFE darin is the one to look for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYPUPM12 View Post
FoxyThai Darin was a darling
85% resemblance to pics. Her lips seemed done a boosted up job since. Although I prefer her with slim lips, it was great nonetheless. Smooches and full DFK.
Like Jap AV body twitching when I pushed the right buttons. Painted her well and turned her into a hypnotized horny bitch. Prime her well till she auto searching for DFK and my skin to lick and nibble, wrapped lock my neck with her arms.. haha.. Cool
Had her well with my good bed corner missionary. For the exploding fireworks, put her feet over my shoulders and held her hips up with my hands and focused attack her G spot with my rod. She went crazy and came with dazed and stunted, eyes and mouth wide opened expression with her pussy clamped on tightly to my rod.. darn shiok!
Think I showed her new stuff and experiences making her like a demure little creature saying she shy and pointing out her lips asking kisses every now and then. Hehe
Was a good release. YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Darin (FoxyThai):

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=973891

Location: Abit far from MRT. Parking avail nearby. No reg needed
OKT: Friendly and responsive. No issues with booking
Room: Decently sized and clean. No need to BYOT

Looks: Slightly more mature than pics but overall quite pleasant with JAV Julia vibes
Body: Petite and slim. Small Bs with eraser nips. Relatively fair-skinned also
Comms/GFE: Chatty and friendly. Able to understand simple English and Chinese
French: Fierce and passionate
BBBJ: Good suction with licking of shaft and balls thrown in
FJ: Tight pussy. Needed ky for entry. Can see she loves sex when you pump her hard and long

Overall: Darin exceeded my expectations and I fully enjoyed my time with her. While she may not score high in the looks/figure dept, she more than makes up for it in other areas. Will highly consider a RTF session.

YMMV and happy bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuppy View Post
DARIN from FoxyThai 14/2
OKT : Responsive, friendly, steady, good communication. (BTW very automatic and steady, when there was a delay, automatically apologised, explained why and adjusted timing. Worth supporting!)

LOOKS : Pretty to me imo. Noticed some other comments about blemishes but it's just normal skin complexion, not like we all have flawless skin. I think her natural charm and beauty shows more in real life, because my work involves photography so can tell when editing or filters are over the top. TBH, if a girl with her looks figure and personality approached you in public while you're waiting and your wife is in the restroom, most guys would fast fingers get her contact details. Why I know? Coz you're reading this FR in this forum. We're all horny mustards.

GFE : Outstanding! Jumped on me from the start like WWE superstar, offered water after first round, cuddled, non stop kept kissing me after sex, said she liked my smell, talked about her time here and life back home, cute jokes asking why my pecs bigger than hers, offered to massage me etc.

FIGURE : Natural and unenhanced. Im tall she's short, I'm big she's small. Her eye level see my chest my eye level count her hair. But turned out well, coz she could lick and suck my nipples like a baby when I was on top of her thrusting.

EXPERIENCE : Good to chat with, very open and frank, cheerful and easy to communicate. When I arrived saw one of her friend hiding behind curtain in black lingerie giggling she asked me to say hi to her. When we were walking back to the room in towels she said Aroi and both laughed. Later when exiting saw that friend on couch in cartoon pyjamas with a towel covering the face, probably talking on phone or maybe pass out from lack of oxygen. This bunch abit dingdong in a good way.

SEXPERIENCE : Back in the room, she adjusted the light saying "I want to see you". We tongued each other everywhere anywhere, had dfk followed by oral followed by dfk. Went down on her for a long time gently, she came twice first round via oral with her thighs locking around my head like UFC submission move. Continued to lick her after her first orgasm and she was so juicy! She sucked her finger loudly with the "chut chut" sound as I sucked her clit, and she aggressively rubbed her entire pussy up and down on my face while pushing my mouth on her clit, bringing her to her second orgasm. You know how you brush teeth? Just like that. But opposite way. Like hold your toothbrush stationary and just ram your mouth all over it. I got her juice from my chin to my nose, more wet than Songkran.
Entered her and she licked my nipples as I thrust while she scratched my back and butt. No rush to push me away after cumming either. Asked me if I wanted to drink water after that, told her I drink her water. Her horniness will increase over time like GST. As long as your big bird doesn't turn into small bird or suffer from stagflation, you'll be ok.

Second round was just as intense, for her third orgasm she apologised for coming before me. Then she joked saying shes so sorry don't have money to give me tips for service. Same thing no rush to push away, hugged and repeatedly kissed to enjoy the post cum coma.

LOCATION : Accessible Discreet Quiet. Maybe walking there passby see one building will make some people feel guilty or want to repent? I dunno, just don't look. Instructions clear, just take the time to understand and follow. If your English reading comprehension abit cannot make it and you're the type to get lost walking in Takashimaya, jialat.

OVERALL : Outstanding experience! RL and photos same, easy booking, nice location, clean toilet, spacious bed and good aircon (Aircon very important for me sia!)

RTF : Absolutely! OKT better customer service than Samsung, location more atas than Michelin restaurant, lady more juicy than a Double McSpicy upsize, price more affordable than Economical Bee Hoon these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsnow2179 View Post
Fr for Darin from FoxyThai

One of my best bonks in a long time.
Slim and petite, great figure, shapely legs and beautiful ass. She has a few blemishes but undoubtedly very pretty.
Her personality shines, felt very comfortable and relaxed from the moment I stepped through the door, leading me by the hand to the bedroom.
Highlights, shower action was great, she initiated DFK, before during and after.
I'm busy for the next few days but will 100% find time to see her again before she goes.

Quote:
Recently RTF Darin. When saw she me again she was ecstatic and immediately jumped on me and gave me a big hug and kisses.

Needless to say our session this time around was more sensual and passionate. One of the horniest ladies I've met this year - easily squeezed 2 shots out of me.

She will be leaving sometime next week so those looking for a decently priced and sextifying bonk can certainly give her a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post

Overall this cute petite lady is a great bonk, she can get horny easily and once you clicked the right button on, she would turn wild to do anything, even services not listed, you just name it, she will obey your order, of course you will need some power in your pocket to unlock extra but still affordable at promo price from the friendly stable. Still she is a gem not to miss if you are into the petite cutie that can turn wild to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Foxythai - Darin

OKT: fast responses
Location: 7/10 not near mrt, need to take bus + 5mins walk, place is good though
Looks: 7/10 looks quite decent, slight discount to pics but still quite close, not that tanned
Body: 7.5/10 natural boobs and slim body
Shower: Yes she helped with it
BBBJ: 9/10 didn't stop until i told her
French: 10/10 yes she's quite aggressive with it
FJ: 8.5/10 very accomodating to anything you want, no complaints from her at all
overall: 8/10 friendly and good attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphsire View Post
FR for Darin(FoxyThai)

Should i or shouldnt i? i was contemplating to go for Darin or other ladies.

And decided to go for Darin cause of the OKT. He's a top-notch lad.

So here i am, giving out this FR cause ,oh boy, Darin was delicious.

Hot day it was. Checked with the OKT bro early in the morning and secured a slot on the same day.

I flew fast down to her location and she appears in front of me at the door.

My God. She was totally my type. Petite and alluring to me

I was basically eaten alive by her once we went into the room. Was undressing and she just pounced on my dick, commenting i smell good. Kept licking and sucking it without any hesitation. Touching her down at her pussy. it was fucking wet.

DFK all the way through once she licked up from my dick to my nips. Whispered to me to "please fuck me". Who could resist that. safety check and went balls deep into her, making her squeal. Every thrust into her makes her moan in excitement and she kept forcing my head down to her lips, DFK while i pound her like no tomorrow. Squelching sound from our lustful connection. Did several positions cause she was so light, it was fun fucking her.

Round two was similar but we went on to fuck till right at the time limit. Total banging non stop for 80 mins. (10 mins to shower ). It was a good fuck. very satisfied and felt that i have unloaded all my load. Hard to describe, but i felt empty inside? haha!

Look: 8.5
Body: 8 very slim. nice butt for doggy. Can carry her around!
Boobs: 8 Just nice for me. Small B. fits her body frame
BBBJ: 10 it was crazy. she basically yearn for my dick
French: DFK. Non stop from coming in the door till i left the place. lol
FJ: 9 tight and comfortable? It was addictive.
GFE: 9 ting tong for me. I think i turn her switch ON.
Rtf: Should be rtf. can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramun View Post
FoxyThai, Model: Darin

Brother Gatspy: as flash quick respond

face: looks alike photos as posted, her smile and cheerful attitude makes everything nice.

Comms: english is below average and able to speak some simple words

Body: curvy figure, petit body and nice to hug hug

Boobs: B cup to me, definitely is natural and great to grab

BBBJ: nice and steady, superb, i cant hold it and CIM

French: yes, as kissing 1st girlfriend memories

Fingering: yes, feeling good by rubbing the abalone

FJ: time is running out, as i'm very late

GFE: yes, GFE gao gao, I hope I can have an extra pair of hand rub here rub there

RTF: yes, if $$$ and time permit

remark: thank you brother gatspy for adjusting my booking timing, as i booked 90mins initial, then changed to 60mins because I'm very late for the darin

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
FR for Darin from FoxyThai

Disclaimer: I am not writer for FoxyThai, just that all this stable girls GUMZ my taste.

Tried another gal from another Stable , totally CMI, havent even CUM and i left, jitao sperm stuck in kuku bird

Msg FoxyThai OKT fast hand fast leg book Darin. my intuition was correct all along

Ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10, what you is is what you get. except for some blemishes, it is the type of gals we see at Thong Lor drinking places that uncle wanna make small talk but uncle dont dare because i got big belly
Boobs: B- cup size, soft and natural, better than those D cup enhanced but hard like golf ball
GFE: 10/10, I score some brownie points by bringing her some thai fried banana, very friendly and very easy to talk to. always have a smile on her face and light kisses along the way
Frenching: 9/10, sensual tongue fight, uncle's most impt point
BBBJ: 8/10, actually i am not a fan of BBBJ but she did it so yupz
FJ: 10/10, its been awhile i sweat after sex..... uncle got put in effort to prolong the surround sound humming into my ears

Boobs lovers might be disappointed, but i am glad i went for Darin and replace my Estelle (also from FoxyThai)

gonna RTF before she goes back confirmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard1982 View Post
Darin from foxythai

Darin is a petitie syt with sweet face. A bit of blemish but look like photo.
She is shy at first ,but once I touch her button,she became wild and sexy,she like sex and her bbbjj is very sensual and I almost cum ,but I control as want to insert into her lovely hole.
She is friendly and service oriented.Will rtf her again befiore she goes back in 1 week's time.
She is a gem nor to be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamihere View Post
FR for Darin (FoxyThai).

This is my 3rd RTF for her thus my chemistry with her already there.

Cute and petite with natural A eraser. Skin really light too.

I'm a BJ person so I'd give her a A+ on her licking and DT.

Riding is on a whole another level, she was on me for a good 25 mins without stopping. Lots of KY needed cause damn tight. Patient, hardworking and accommodating to my various requests.

Lots of cuddling during downtime and her hands will keep auto-roam me, legs around me like I'm her bolster.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, greatly recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbreeze View Post
Darin (FoxyThai) https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=973891

OKT: Responsive and polite

Location: Discrete, ample parking, not good for foot soldiers.

Look: Look like third photo, slightly older.

BBBJ: Awesome. Long time and DT.

DFK: Like GF.

FJ: Took it like a soldier.

GFE: Good.

RTF: Unlikely as she is returning home the next few days.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 27-02-2024 at 06:42 AM.
Old 08-02-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylens View Post
its a pity how this thread has grew in the direction it has
just check and noticed I havent had a thai fl pre covid cos there are obviously more misses than hits in the FR's posted here.
i continue to salute the bros who commando and share their experiences. after a while, anyone can develop their own set of filters to decipher the odds of a genuine FR compared to an ad. and yesterday I finally put my personal 'algorithm' to the test.

I've tried to book Darin since before CNY cos her early FRs already listed some imperfections. for me if some of the girls look like their pix they dont have to be in this line. unfortunately family commitments meant that I've a tight schedule and almost always try to make booking with only 1hr notice. needless to say, she was always not available. another indication for any bros thats actually paying attention to this FR. OKT was always prompt, polite even though my booking didnt go through.

So yesterday the stars actually aligned and i received clear instructions to proceed. location is a discreet condo with no security. my preferred arrangement. the shophouses setup are usually rundown and risk bein seen publicly. in fact it was me who havent chiong in so long that I messed up the smooth entrance. OKT was patient and reminded me the procedures nicely. really appreciated it.

the door opened and I was ready to backtrack. bait switch alert. but that lady probably saw my body language and then quickly signalled a no no wave and pointed inside the room. this is when Darin walked out. we all giggled alittle.

earlier descriptions of Darin has been accurate. thankyou all the bros before me. she obviously showered before I arrived but continued to offer to bath me. mouth wash is also plus for me.
I also wanna add that she probably used cosmetic products that doesnt suit her face type cos the rest of her body is smooth and spotless. I couldnt help it and did one dragon service on her. I dont remember anyone mentioning her pouty lips and while the language barrier meant that GFE is incomplete but DFK was still there for me. Even when I stop kissing her, she will find somewhere on my body to continue kissing me. But the highlight for me personally was when she got on top position and lean slight back to grind. plus the dim lighting and myopia, really got Maggie Q vibe.

after that she continue to take my pounding and by the time she look at her phone after the first shot, only about half hour left. true professional. didnt shy away and try to act blur to let time pass. she asked if I wanted a second shot. honestly I didnt have much left in the tank. I m starting to feel the statement father time is undefeated. I actually went limp during first shot and she just kept going to help me finish. but so long nv chiong and I just didnt wanna leave anytime to waste so I lowered her head down and let her finish me off 1 more time.

I can understand why alot of bros write simple frs that may look fake or they dont even bother to write cos of the poor experience. this writing is taking me longer than expected esp when you are trying to recollect what happened in the session sincerely. But if we dont continue this tradition ourselves, then we have no one else to blame when the thread is dominated by ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bralaha View Post
Darin from FoxyThai

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...ighlight=darin

An ode to Darin on her last working day. If ever there was a SEA Games event for sex, Darin would be a gold medalist. She is a sez-crazed nymphomaniac and happy to confirm that all the FRs about her are true. A day has passed since our tryst and my dick is still aching (in a good way).

OKT: 10/10 Clear instructions, funny to chat with, patient and understanding.

Looks: 7.5/10 First thing I noticed was how her face was a infatuating mix between cute and cheeky. She had mid-length black hair and cheeky eyes with a glint of naughtiness.

Body: 8.5/10 Small, slim petite body with nice bubble butt and thigh gap (my kryptonite).

Boobs: 8/10 Small B-cup with extremely sensitive nips. Perfect for me as I'm not a big boob lover.

BBBJ: 9.9/10 PSE level action, 69, upside down, whenever I shifted position, she would hold on to my dick and pull me back into her waiting mouth.

FJ: 9/9/10 I knew I was in for a good time when she held my dick in her hand and led me to the bathroom. I was still in for a shock though. Defeated. First time in my life I raised the white flag. Her stamina and hunger for sex eclipsed everything I've ever encountered.

Did a quick shower and quickly jumped into bed where she stuck out her tongue to lick the pre-cum leaking out my dick. I was rock hard and she proceeded to DT me on the first try, raising her head tp gasp for breath like a fish out of water. Alternating between HJs and slurpy DTs, she paused and giggled as she wrapped both her tiny hands on my rod. 'Some bit leftover' as she Dysoned the top half or my rod to sweet oblivion.

I returned the favour and flipped her around, making her squirm as I painted her from head to toe. Her urge was unsatiable as she spun around to give me another rough DT BJ (glug glug glug) while I kissed her inner thighs and fingered sweet the nectar that was leaking out her tight pussy.

At this point, carnal instincts had taken over the both of us. I needed to ravage her and roughly threw her off, reached to the side of the bed for the condom and tried to cap on while her warm mouth found my dick again. First penetration is always the best and as Darin laid on her back, legs spread wide, pussy lips glistening wet, I needed no further invitation and pinned her to the bed. Roughly thrusting in full force, we both felt it as I hit the back of her cervix. She screamed and trashed beneath me, raking her fingers over my back as she tried to wriggle free as I strained to lodge every inch of my manhood into her.

'You bully me', she gasped in short breaths as I remained firmly lodged in, not moving and savouring every second of this sweet defilement. Looking down at her pussy, she started begging me to move. 'Why you stop, I need to feel you move'. I withdrew and rested the tip of my engorged dick at the mouth of her pussy, playing and edging her until she was mewling and begging.

The thing about Darin is that the harder you fuck her, the more horny she becomes. I sent her to pound town and hit her reset button so hard her mind went back to stone ages.

Missionary position done, she squatted on top of me and slowly lowered herself onto my rock-hard member. I have to emphasize; her light weight, flexibility and pussy resilience makes it very easy and natural to try many positions. While squat fucking herself, she leaned back and placed her hands on my knees to get a better angle of attack. An idea took hold of me. I took cupped her in my hands and lifted her feet off the bed so that the only thing keeping her in place were her two hands on my knees and my dick in her pussy. 'Omg crazy crazy' as she started mumbling nonsense and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The recent gym work paid off as I mercilessly controlled the depth and speed of my thrust, using her gravitu and hehr weight to my advantage. Soon enough, her head started bobbing from side to side as she lost control of her senses.

Next up was prone bone, doggie and a new one for both of us, lets call it the downward frog position. Lining up at the side of the bed, she assumed his new position, perked up her ass and spread her pussy lips apart with her hands. Placing one foot on the bed and one on the ground, I grabbed her hips and piston long strokes into her, watching as her pussy slowly coated my dick with white cream.

Feeling a tension build up in my loins, I threw her off , much to her confusion as she exclaimed wtf and looked at me blanked eyed while furiously fingering her swollen pussy. She knew the assignment well and I stripped off the condom, placing her open mouth at my dick while milking me to a shuddering climax. Thick ropes of cum shot into her waiting mouth, some catching her eye as she recoiled.

2 RTFs later and the rest is history. She likes Singapore alot and is planning to come back in 2 or 3 months. Any bro who missed her this time, you wont regret it if you book her on her return trip.

SECOND TOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by colloc View Post
Darin from Foxy Thai

Visited her during her first tour, when I saw that she return I immediately made a booking to RTF. The reviews in the first tour are still accurate, change of hair colour and slight discount due to blemish as mentioned by other bros but she got the maggie q vibes. Super into it and GFE gao gao, one of the best bonks for me.

Quote:
Also saw Darin return and quickly made a booking for her.

Needless to say the sex with her was again passionate and intense.

Can’t go wrong with a horny nympho milf who seems like she hasn’t had a good bang in ages lol.

Will defo RTF her - no brainer at her price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
FR for Darin of Foxythai

Been nearly 3 months since last bonk.

Looks: 7. Looks ok. Bit of blemishes and discount.
French: 7. Little bit of tongue..not full DFK
BBBJ: 7.5. Can be better.
Figure: 8 Decent figure. Slim and petite. Boobs maybe A+ or B-. Pointy nipples.
Pussy: Shaved. Can feel stubbles. But still nice to eat. Does get wet.
FJ: 8.5. Changed a few position. Keep wanting me to fuck her. Tried some position that I never did before.

RTF: Yes. Very naughty girl.

Overall: Very value for money. Worth a bonk

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Today at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 28-02-2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 28-02-2024 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster (A)

2nd Tour

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-02-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 09-02-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-02-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-02-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-02-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-02-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ericlhs2899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Boss is Darin very Horny lady
Old 10-02-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1