The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2006, 08:05 PM
biboy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Watch another men touch my gf!!!

I have always thought of seeing another man touch my gf, one day, I pretend to arrange a massage session for her, and called her saying I will pick her up after work & have a surprise for her. She said OK!

Took her to H81 and got a room, asked her to take a shower and come out wrapped in towel. She still doesn't know the whole "plan" and quickly go bathe. Ding dong, the "masseur" knocked on the door, and I let him in and asked him to strip all clothes.

When my gf came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see another guy, fully naked, she quickly jumped onto the bed, faced down and asked me what happen. I told her, the guy is here to give her a massage, nothing else, dont worry.

The massage session started, the guy remove her towel, she lying face down, and there she is, fully naked from the back. He put oil all over her back, started to give her a good rub. Seeing this, I remove my pants, and started playing with my cock. What a feeling, seeing another guy rubbing the naked body of my gf!

*** TBC
Old 20-12-2006, 08:18 PM
biboy2

Re: Watch another men touch my gf!!!

After like 10mins, he cover her with towel and asked her to turn over. My heart was beating faster as the thoughts of seeing my gf fully naked, face up with another men! Carefully she turned over with towel, her breast n pussy covered. He began to touch her legs, slowly making her way up to her pussy.

He put some oil on his hands, and go under the towel to play with her pussy. She closed her eyes, as she dare not to see his face! I can see that he is inserting his finger into her pussy, as she is breathing fast now, and letting a soft moan.

She began to moan louder, and he faster the pace of the insertion. My cock is now fully erect, cant take it anymore, I strip to my birthday suit, and started jerking my cock hard.

Suddenly, he stopped fingering her, and the moan stopped, sigh! He moved up and sit on her stomach, and for the 1st time, he pull down her towel, exposing her C-cup breast. I was totally stunned, but felt so erotic that my gf bares her breast to another guy. He poured oil directly onto her breast n started to play with her nipples. Then he goes down and suck her nipples hard, she let out a loud moan.. "ahhhhh".. As he continue to suck her nipples, her moan grew louder!

Her hand suddenly grabbed hold of his cock, and started to play with his fully erect cock. They continue in this position for about 2mins, then she looked at me, her eyes trying to say something to me, but she kept silence. I am totally surprise what she is going to do next.......

*** TBC
Old 20-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

?????
man i think you are a potential swinger...
Old 20-12-2006, 08:28 PM
biboy2

She asked him to kneel beside her, she grab his hands to remove her towel totally, boy....... she is now fully nude in front of another men! She then took his hands, and insert into her pussy. She began to moan so loud, that I think people next door can hear her.

To my total shock, she then lift up her head, and began sucking his cock, as if I am not there. She then go into doggy position and continue to suck his cock. He grab her head, and began to thrust faster, until when he is about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and shoot his entire cum onto her face. Then he forcefully put his cock, full of his cum now, back into her mouth. She lick & suck it until it is totally dry. Boy, she loves to suck.
Old 20-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
devil069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro like tat also can? Think your gf must have wanted u to join in as well. Anyway can pm me if she needs another session? Heehee
Old 20-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

hmm..u certainly "loved" ur gf very much.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 20-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Think it's a fantasy la...
Old 20-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
deathsyct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i certainly think its crazy.
i'm a selfish guy. i wont share my gf with others but i dont mind sharing other ppl gf. haha.
so if u have another of such session, call me as i'd love to bonk ur gf infront of u. lol
Old 20-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 19
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Same here, no way I'll allow that to happen.
Old 20-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

if fantasizing, still alrite ah.
Men mah.......... a mo sexual being.
i believe all men do fantasize to a certain extend lah.
regardless real or unreal, i give this bro a round of applause
(clap..............................)
otherwise Life is very boring (work, work, work, sian....)
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 20-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

another possible "hotwife(gf)" canditate to join bro cubelover and peter pan

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 20-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg! fully amazed....

applaud you for the love showered to ur gf
Old 21-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Nice fantasy. I think as a fantasy all guys wouldnt mind bah.

although real life also can be quite nice
haha
Old 21-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Nice fantasy. I think as a fantasy all guys wouldnt mind bah.

although real life also can be quite nice
haha
Old 21-12-2006, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

cant really believe this is true or just a story.

千算万算,人心难算
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1