The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 22
xianxee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beijing Recovery Centre

I used to have a regular masseuse who gave me solid massages (w/o hanky panky) and she told me she would be moving to Beijing Recovery Centre at Blk 302 Woodlands St31 (Opp Marsiling MRT) #02-273 six months ago. Due to a combination of factors, I did not visit her and lost her hp no. so today I decided to pop into this joint.

Upon stepping into this place, which was a HDB unit, I smelled a damn pungent smell, some combination of herbs and dunno wat, stink like fart I think the gals were cooking something in the kitchen. So I sian liao. Asked whether my massuse is around and was given a blank stare by one lady.

Never mind, since already there, decided to try their rub. I was led into one of the cubicles (there were at least 4-5 cubicles) and saw a mattress on the floor instead of the usual table with a hole so I know hanky panky availability is high.

After I lied down on the mattress, a lady came in and when I looked up, I lagi sian,it's a mid-size king kong! Sigh so just loon and ask for 1 hr. After some pressing, I was asked whether I want special so I asked what she provides. She straightaway say FJ for $120!! I almost burst out laughing in disbelief but decided that was not too prudent and declined, saying I did not bring so much cash. Was offered HJ for $50 but rejected out of hand. All this while, during negotiations, she was stroking my didi and finally she said full package (massage+hj) for $70. Wanting to get over with it, I agreed and strangely, I came damn fast! Maybe becos I just wanna get outta there!

So will I return? After stepping out of the cubicle, I saw two other ladies, both fleshy and undesirable...so rtf : DEFINITELY NOT!

Any bros here tried this joint before? I suspect it was previously owned by a genuine chinese pdmm and then was taken over by a local management.

And pls don't ask me for the name of that masseuse who did me...I didn't even bother to ask for her name.
Old 02-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all
Re: Beijing Recovery Centre

Hee! Din try b4 but mus really thank u for saving many bros here their hard earn 70 bucks.
Old 02-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Schizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR. Although looking for TN ard W/Lands. I will give this place a miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianxee
I used to have a regular masseuse who gave me solid massages (w/o hanky panky) and she told me she would be moving to Beijing Recovery Centre at Blk 302 Woodlands St31 (Opp Marsiling MRT) #02-273 six months ago. Due to a combination of factors, I did not visit her and lost her hp no. so today I decided to pop into this joint.

Upon stepping into this place, which was a HDB unit, I smelled a damn pungent smell, some combination of herbs and dunno wat, stink like fart I think the gals were cooking something in the kitchen. So I sian liao. Asked whether my massuse is around and was given a blank stare by one lady.

Never mind, since already there, decided to try their rub. I was led into one of the cubicles (there were at least 4-5 cubicles) and saw a mattress on the floor instead of the usual table with a hole so I know hanky panky availability is high.

After I lied down on the mattress, a lady came in and when I looked up, I lagi sian,it's a mid-size king kong! Sigh so just loon and ask for 1 hr. After some pressing, I was asked whether I want special so I asked what she provides. She straightaway say FJ for $120!! I almost burst out laughing in disbelief but decided that was not too prudent and declined, saying I did not bring so much cash. Was offered HJ for $50 but rejected out of hand. All this while, during negotiations, she was stroking my didi and finally she said full package (massage+hj) for $70. Wanting to get over with it, I agreed and strangely, I came damn fast! Maybe becos I just wanna get outta there!

So will I return? After stepping out of the cubicle, I saw two other ladies, both fleshy and undesirable...so rtf : DEFINITELY NOT!

Any bros here tried this joint before? I suspect it was previously owned by a genuine chinese pdmm and then was taken over by a local management.

And pls don't ask me for the name of that masseuse who did me...I didn't even bother to ask for her name.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

errr bro xianxee ... if i were u .. if i see a king kong who CMI ... well, maybe juz to give face to her i'll go for a short 1/2 hr session sinz im oredi there; at least u can save the $$$ for d other 1/2 hr + $30 for HJ on other prettier gals.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

King Kong or not also need to make a living in this down
economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianxee

Old 03-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe the name should be Beijing Discovery Centre

Old 03-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang
maybe the name should be Beijing Discovery Centre

Old 03-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 22
xianxee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller
King Kong or not also need to make a living in this down
economy
I agree but don't be too much lah...must know thyself mah, she already so unattractive still open mouth $120 for fj, really speechless when I heard it!

Bro Owen10,

I very chin chai one lei, normally I go for at least 1.5 hrs so 1 hr to me quite short liao but at least I know I won't be back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1