The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammifan is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Orlando, Florida, USA

Hi
Was in Orlando last week. Went to a place called Asahi Spa at 124 Robin Road, Altamonte Spring, Florida (5 miles north of downtown in the next city named Altamonte Spring). No advanced booking. Not sure mamasan was a Korean or Japanese. 1st day served by Candy, a Korean girl, 5'2" tall, c-cup. Because of 1st time there, nothing special happen for $60 30-minute massage. Her finger press was good thru. Can tell she was properly trained. Was given a hug when I left. Next day, went back for Candy and opted for $80 45-minute massage + table shower package. After 25 minutes or so, she started sexy massage. I raise my bud to signal that she could proceed. She then whispered to me $60 for HJ. As soon as I said ok she removed her top. She let me touch her bud from inside her shorts but moved my hand away when I tried to finger her love tunnel. Anyway, after 10 minutes or so she put some lotion on my didi and soon I unloaded. Cleaned up and proceeded to the next cubicle. She showered me while I laid on a table/bed, incl. washing my didi - almost got a second ovation. She dried me. I dress up, paid. She handed me a bottle of mineral water. She hug me while walking me to the exit. Before I left, she cheekly checked my zipper to make sure that it was pulled. I gave him a kiss on her forehead. Left a happy man. I make sure mamasan and Candy remember me. Next time, may be more offer.
Old 29-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orlando, Florida, USA

man, must have missed this place during the last couple of biz trips there.didn't drive around so had to reply on colleagues to pick me from hotel & send me back. managed to explore the shopping malls & reply on the in-hotel spas/massage-clean & no hanky panky....but was told by my colleagues that if you have the massage in your room, usually u can negotiate for specials. some are willing to do FS but most will stop at HJ or BJ.
Old 29-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammifan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Orlando, Florida, USA

Check out Free classifieds - backpage.com
There are many FL doing in-room massage. But price is high at US$200 (not sure what it includes). Be careful of paying $200 and ended up massage by Oprah look-alike.
Old 29-08-2009, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Orlando, Florida, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammifan View Post
I gave him a kiss on her forehead. Left a happy man.
So you managed to finger his/her love tunnel, so was it a ger or a post operation TV?

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1