The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ineedabonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
survey...

was in sbf for 5 years without nick
create this nick to do a survey and also to share my experice

Armani99 photos show no tattoo but turn out full of body arts, maybe they dunno the difference of tatoo and body arts
Sammybabes alot of gals recycled and photoshop what u book is not what u get
sgbabes price is high but till now no disappoint
lover2nite got 1 small elephant
vegasclub always hard to get appointment

bros comment
Old 20-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: survey...

FLs are just joining and hopping to dofferent stables wanting to hear what they want to hear. High prices

Okts are just interested in putting prices and not caring about customer satisfaction.

If you are paying top dollar, would u want some customization, a little unique, a little surprise?

You are just paying top dollar for geylang standards just becuse they carry a pink IC.

70% voted for us to be fucked anyway and everyway
Old 22-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
SuckIt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest, the OKTs here are like our dear govt.
Everything sounds and looks good on the surface, but turns out to be different.
Prices increases just like water.
After all, they only interested in our money, how much they care and bother over my comments and rants here?

If you notice, business here seemed slow and recruitment also not much nowadays.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedabonk View Post
was in sbf for 5 years without nick
create this nick to do a survey and also to share my experice

Armani99 photos show no tattoo but turn out full of body arts, maybe they dunno the difference of tatoo and body arts
Sammybabes alot of gals recycled and photoshop what u book is not what u get
sgbabes price is high but till now no disappoint
lover2nite got 1 small elephant
vegasclub always hard to get appointment

bros comment
Are you part of REACH.gov.sg? Or perhaps boss's representative who is acting on behalf of him?

If the answer is no to both questions then commenting here will not change anything.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its just about able to accept what you see conpare to pic. Some look different but if acceptable just go ahead with the deal. I ever encounter posted 30 plus but in real is so much different till i cant accept which i think late 40s close to 50s so i skip. Many okt post fake age 4 to 5 years different i still can accept but not 10 years or more looks like market aunty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1