The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 1
iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!iluvthroatpie is one of the Best!
The Peng List

Here's my attempt at a story... true or not or how much is true and how much is not... you decide...

When the "Peng List" first went up in Xinyi's hostel, she thought it was an interesting idea, but didn't add an entry for herself at first -
there was no one that immediately came to mind. Over the next few days, girls started adding their own fantasies and she was amazed
to see her father James' name keep popping up. "Really ah? My Dad?" she thought to herself. She tried to look at him impartially and
suddenly it felt like a lightbulb went off in her head: "Wah lao, my Dad is quite handsome ley!"

Obviously, she couldn't write that on the board, so she went with the next most popular name: Yilin's father. Then she had to come
up with a "why". She found herself thinking about her Dad again and wrote "Just his smile makes me wet".

That revelation rattled around in her mind. She knew she was in trouble when she woke up the next night with her heart pounding
and her clit tingling like crazy. In the dream, she was her current age, but somehow sitting on her Dad's shoulders like she used to as a little girl.
What had turned her on so much was that somehow, in the dream, she'd gotten turned around so that her Dad's mouth was right on
her pussy. In the hazy way of dreams, her clothes had disappeared and her Dad was licking her while she clung to his head so she didn't fall off.

As the dream replayed vividly, her hand found its way to her pussy lips and she was astounded at how wet she already was.
She could still vividly feel the way his stubble had scratched the sensitive skin of her inner thighs and the cheeks of her butt,
as his tongue alternated between flicking at her clit and dipping deep into her dripping vagina.
With two fingers rubbing firm circles over her swollen clit and two from her other hand plunging in and out of her tight vagina,
she tried to recreate what she'd felt while fantasising about him eating her out. The orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, causing
her to stifle a few moans before she got herself under control. Even so, the powerful release doubled her over and the aftershocks
had her shuddering uncontrollably.

The next morning, she woke up to find Cheryl her roomate and BFF sitting on her own bed, smirking knowingly. "Dreaming about my dad were you, you naughty girl?"
Xinyi tried to play it cool but could feel her face flushing red.
"Something like that lah," she mumbled before rushing off to take a cold shower.

Xinyi's dad James came by the hostel that afternoon to pick up some textbooks she needed for her upcoming exam revision.
Even though they lived relatively close by, Xinyi had decided to stay in the hostel the past week to minimise distractions and focus fully on her studies.

As James was waiting in the common lounge area, he found himself aimlessly reading the notice boards to pass the time. It was mostly
generic announcements until he came across one labeled "The Peng List" written in marker pen.
He scanned it quickly and it took a few moments before he realized what it implied. When he did, he felt an unexpected swell of pride - down the left
was a list of girls' names and alongside were columns titled "Whose Dad" and "Why". It seemed to be the girls listing which dads they found desirable
and explaining their reasons. He was surprised and flattered to see his own name listed by four different girls!

Looking to see if his daughter had made an entry, he saw Xinyi had listed "Yilin" along with a couple other girls.
He was just reading some of the quite graphic "Why" descriptions when a student came out from a nearby room. She seemed flustered when
she noticed him reading the board. "Er excuse me, I should just..." she mumbled, quickly taking the notice down and holding it against her chest....
To be continued....

Is this a taboo topic here? Will see response to this 'incest' story before i continue... LMK bros
Old Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msjj13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Peng List

nice info man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1