The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The 4 guys robbing whore or masseur had changed their robbing timing to 2.30pm

TS / Police,

The four guys robbing whores or masseurs had changed their timing of robbing to 2.30pm. Regards, police please standby at Kim Keat, Ah Hood, Jalan Dusun,
opposite balestier food court, balestier tower.

For Geylang all the lorong 14, 26 to 40 and Sim edge ,

Sim Edge a massage girl was robbed before. They had also make a police report. So far 5 reports was recorded. More will come forward .

Whoever you are ,the four guys, it is only the correct time we will meet and hope my other friends in the jail will serve you good ass massage . Bad luck for you the 4 guys, I sure spotted you this coming 2 weeks.
Old 30-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The 4 guys robbing whore or masseur had changed their robbing timing to 2.30pm

TS / Police,

The four guys robbing whores or masseurs had changed their timing of robbing to 2.30pm. Regards, police please standby at Kim Keat, Ah Hood, Jalan Dusun,

Sim Edge a massage girl was robbed before. They had also make a police report. So far 5 reports was recorded. More will come forward .

Whoever you are ,the four guys, it is only the correct time we will meet and hope my other friends in the jail will serve you good ass massage . Bad luck for you the 4 guys, I sure spotted you this coming 2 weeks.

I dare to challenge you, If you dare to rob again, you will jail and get good rottan, I definitely able to meet you this 2 weeks, regards of timing. They run 3 shifts 24 hrs/7 days. You can't escape anymore. I can track you down in 2 days time.

Do you notice I don't put my tracking number out anymore
Old 30-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Re: The 4 guys robbing whore or masseur had changed their robbing timing to 2.30pm

TS / Police,

Don't forget sembawang and Jurong west area. Let the china man take care of you

I dare to challenge you, If you dare to rob again, you will jail and get good rottan, I definitely able to meet you this 2 weeks, regards of timing. They run 3 shifts 24 hrs/7 days. You can't escape anymore. I can track you down in 2 days time.

i knew your location now. I want to catch you with the high voltage baton.In this way you will be get 12 rottan and jail for at least 14 years.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

TS / Police,

i knew your location now. I want to catch you with the high voltage baton.In this way you will be get 12 rottan and jail for at least 14 years.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

TS / Police,

Old 02-12-2015, 06:14 AM
Samster

TS / Police,

Old 02-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

TS / Police,

i knew your location now.We had photograph you. It time we close in tonight or tomorrow morning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1