The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Your Thoughts On Local FL.

Guys,

What are your thoughts on local FL?

Last week I tried one local FL (recommended by an associate). It costs double of the usual Thai FL.

I feel like bonking my gf when dealing with local FL. Maybe it is the language and culture. Though not as soft spoken as the Thai FLs but damn horny when shes high.

Anyone else have the similiar thoughts?
Old 21-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 12
jack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjack00 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Your Thoughts On Local FL.

I think local FL can give you the 'home' feeling, don't really mind paying a bit more for local.
Old 21-04-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i also dont mind paying but the thing is. its the same person, just re-packaged. re-marketing.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one iiteotw, the price is increasing without any reason and some of the pics are "REAL", i have stop going to local FL. I can have 2 to 3 Dome 2 FL at their rates.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

For me I just believe in spending within my budget and I will never go above $300 for a local Chinese FL no matter what the OKT markets.

What I do gripe about is the rejection fees especially when some FLs are working for a few OKTs at one time and you rejected them once but encounter them again when you make a booking with another OKT. So do you need to pay rejection fee again in this instance?
Old 23-04-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23 View Post
For me I just believe in spending within my budget and I will never go above $300 for a local Chinese FL no matter what the OKT markets.

What I do gripe about is the rejection fees especially when some FLs are working for a few OKTs at one time and you rejected them once but encounter them again when you make a booking with another OKT. So do you need to pay rejection fee again in this instance?
Wonder if we from the same era... But I remember in the beginning, prices were 120 to 150 and when someone commands 200 to 250 would be considered crazy. Nowadays, we are seeing 2,200 a pop.
Lucky for me, I move along with the age group and prices are still somewhat affordable.
Old 23-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

95% of our local gals r pure crap. Tat 5% r d onli gems tat r worth d $$$. otherwise juz so-so service which most PRC can offer too. or maybe even better
Old 23-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
huskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhuskyspower is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
95% of our local gals r pure crap. Tat 5% r d onli gems tat r worth d $$$. otherwise juz so-so service which most PRC can offer too. or maybe even better
Agree, most local fl are demand premium fees, but provide sub par standard service, but they do provide a sense of "home"
Old 23-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Well let's face it. Everything made in spore is expensive. For the same job we r doing, foreigners can also do them at a cheaper rate. So in other words our salaries are also too high. Just like local fl rate r also too high compared to others providing the same job

The diff is there is no MOM like quota which states u must hire how many locals compared to foreigners. So if u feel local fl is over priced, u can always find foreigners. A bonk is just a bonk. No matter how much u pay at the end of tat one hr it's all game over.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
Wonder if we from the same era... But I remember in the beginning, prices were 120 to 150 and when someone commands 200 to 250 would be considered crazy. Nowadays, we are seeing 2,200 a pop.
Lucky for me, I move along with the age group and prices are still somewhat affordable.
bro we are old and poor man... where we are consider "cheapskate" liao lor.

now 1 - 2k is like nothing liao leh.

maserati seems to be a common car now in orchard... which during our time BMW is like WOOO liao.

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 23-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
tiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiuhxued is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros
I also on tight budget whenever I venture for local bonks. Nowadays most locals going at least ard 250... Not many around 200, and even fewer below that. Anyone tried the milf at 130 who claim can squirt? I missed the days too when the prices of genuine FLs was ard 130 , 150 for a good session
Old 23-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
findfl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this at l.aksaboydotorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Hi hi, I have a day job so I will only take about 4 to 5 appointments a week.

Name : Kristen
Looks : 7.5
Height: 1.6 m
Weight: 55kg
Boobs : D
Allows: BBBJ, Cim, Fingering, FJ, COB,

Strictly NO: COF, raw, AR, AJ kissing it depends.

Non Smoker. No tattoos.

Only accepts Chinese/ Malay bros. rejection 50.

Strictly no Indians.

Damage: 250 1 1, excluding room and cap........93903567 text with ur nick, no nick jus state no nick. No state nick I will not reply.

No housecalls.

Strictly hotels, mostly I will have a room at extra 50.

Btw I am not a new fl, so Samster can Pm me and ask who am I.......

Old 26-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
andyang1970 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Guys,

What are your thoughts on local FL?

Last week I tried one local FL (recommended by an associate). It costs double of the usual Thai FL.

I feel like bonking my gf when dealing with local FL. Maybe it is the language and culture. Though not as soft spoken as the Thai FLs but damn horny when shes high.

Anyone else have the similiar thoughts?
Yes, local FL only for me. It's the communication and chemistry. Plus, most of them are students or have real life jobs. Physical wise, not better, so it is indeed a high premium.
Old 26-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Still got few not bad local fl like squirt queen kristy or horny local girl ANgel this few are the not bad one I think...
Old 27-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
@leastDcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It really depends on individual, if you can afford it, then some local FLs are really not bad.

Used to go for thais and prcs often, decided to change my flavour

At the end of the day, it really depends on your budget but I have to admit some are really not worth the money that you are paying for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1