The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute
stay safe during chionging

https://ibb.co/K51hVhK

Got kena? Faster go checkk
Old 02-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: stay safe during chionging

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post

Just helping to share..... pls take precautions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Sharing a whatsapp, forwarded by a friend.....

On 27/4 @ 9.15pm I was at Spa 9.
My masseuse was vietbu Joy. Afaik the Malaysian girls working that day was Hannah, Jocelyn & Cynthia. Nicole oredi left as she has finished her shift. I chose Joy because she was my regular there. Massage inside the Spa was normal and no special done because I had arranged with Joy to go for supper as I was her last customer. We had supper at Holland V then adjourn to a hotel where we stayed until @ 1am and left.

On 29/4 @ 11am I started receiving messages on my phone followed my calls. I did not response as I was with a client then.
After my client left @ 11.30am, I saw I had 7 missed calls and finally called back. It was MOH and the guy on the other end ask me to confirm whether I had been to Spa 9 on 27/4. I was told to stay put and they will send transport to pick me up for testing. About an hour later a mini-bus arrived to pick me up at our office building. On it was another 3 guys. We all sat separately far from each other. The mini-bus proceeded to pick up another guy from another nearby building and sent all 5 of us to NCID.

At NCID, I was tested and then briefed that I will have to be quarantined even though the result came out negative. From then on I felt like a prisoner as I was not allowed to go anywhere. I had to contact a family member to pack some belongings for a 14 day quarantine. After waiting for hours, finally I was transported to my quarantine hotel @ 7pm. And it was the nearby Hotel Royal on Newton road. I was given a room on the 12th floor. A small single room with just a bed, tv, mini-fridge & side table. Quite cramp with hardly any free space to move about. And cannot even go outside my room to the corridor. I was told my quarantine will end on 11/5.

Sibeh siao now..... how to explain to family and colleagues when I'm out from quarantine? I pray that I do not get a positive result during my quarantine period. Yes I was swab tested again this morning and I have another 2 more tests before my quarantine ends.

I keep in contact with Joy and was told all the staff of Spa 9 are also in quarantine but separated in different facilities
Old 02-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
Just helping to share..... pls take precautions.
fake whatsapp text? I was there today and Spa 9 was opened, and saw a few bros visiting.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please be safe although I ñot a SPA 9 customer. After hear can piak the vietbu I want to piak her also.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
If he had mentioned his hotel room number in his message the community could have organised some deliveries for the bro in peril..
Yes, the message looks fake. Having said that better stay away this place until we know more from official sources.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post

WOOHOO UPZ
Old 02-05-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, is on Today news regarding to Spa 9 Liao.. luckily I didn't manage to go..
Old 02-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Have confirmed case, how come still can operate???
Old 02-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Have confirmed case, how come still can operate???
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
fake whatsapp text? I was there today and Spa 9 was opened, and saw a few bros visiting.
What time did you visit them?
I was at the Blk 41 coffeeshop for breakfast this morning.
After breakfast @ 10am I kaypoh and walk past Spa 9 to 6c6c.
I dun tink they are open for business as I saw some cleaning crew disinfecting the place. There were also several kaypohs like me who pass by and loiter around the entrance to take photos of the place.

Maybe night visitors can give an updated sitrep?
Old 02-05-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about the whatsapp but the spa case is real. Check out the article in CNA

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...may-1-14724138
Old 02-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Hope infected customer/sisters not spread to ktv bistro ML FL to form multiple distributed clusters . Better stay in shelter for time being
Old 02-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If you go Shin Min Daily News FB you can read they posted 1hr ago say the shop ownself close 2 hrs to do cleaning and 14 therapist nv kana virus (as of now) and they remain open cuz zenghu nv ask them to close.

Heng when reporter take picture time no guys standing there.

Look see the FB comments there 555 will go viral and kana shut? Or zenghu planning to get AV shut them permanently? Or later find fault them orh gong them? 5555

Negative may due to false negative/ virus incubation ,better retest every week
Old 02-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If you go Shin Min Daily News FB you can read they posted 1hr ago say the shop ownself close 2 hrs to do cleaning and 14 therapist nv kana virus (as of now) and they remain open cuz zenghu nv ask them to close.
channelnews reported on GKY speach leh
"We will close all public places visited by the cases during the likely infectious period for two days for cleaning, and this will also facilitate testing of the staff and workers at these affected areas,” Mr Gan said during a press conference by the COVID-19 multi-ministry task force.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
channelnews reported on GKY speach leh
"We will close all public places visited by the cases during the likely infectious period for two days for cleaning, and this will also facilitate testing of the staff and workers at these affected areas,” Mr Gan said during a press conference by the COVID-19 multi-ministry task force.
that was yesterday

today come out got one place is vivocity visited by infectious cases. no way they will close down whole vivocity. so flip prata
Old 02-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
that was yesterday

today come out got one place is vivocity visited by infectious cases. no way they will close down whole vivocity. so flip prata
Many online feedback that places that were supposed to close for 2 days were actually still in operation. When queried by the reporters.... these places can give reply that nobody informed them have to close.... lol

Somebody's head gonna roll..... wonder who will be arrowed to carry the blame.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1