The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Been to Flander Square last evening

I have been to Flander Square last evening.
And visiting all the houses ..

I came across one WL . She smile sweetly. she was dressed in retro tops and a short skirt. I could see the invisible bra straps on her shoulder. My thinking: why not ? let's try her.

I went inside the room, asking how much ? she replied $40. Okie, no problem.

I show her the paper , " no sex pls . just take off your clothings and let me touch and kiss you."

Then she said $30. (A fair deal, because it is painless as no pentration of vagina was involved). After I paid $30, she immediate take off all her clothes.. and let down on the bed and i fondle her tits and kiss and suck her tits..

After 20 mins , I stop and decide that I gtg... and she then sat on mini-sink to let her cum flow .. and then dressing up.. she place her hand on my cock.
She ask me how come my cock never hardened. Well, I dont like sexual intercourse , I have some self control although I like to see naked women, thinking of touching them but not into sex with them.

Then she opened the door and let me go out ,she smile sweetly and said bye bye.

I never look at house no and room no. so sorry.
Old 04-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
MrWhite is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Been to Flander Square last evening

what the.......
Old 04-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
CUMCUM74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Funny Guy huh........

Well.. To each his own...
Old 04-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite
what the.......
Yo, u sounded surpised. Don't be caused different ppl, different stroke.

Some ppl gained sexual satisfication just by groping the groin or fondling tits. That what the WLs r for - to provide sexual needs, althought most of us, if not all, go for the main course.

Ever heard of ppl visiting pros just to let their balls been fondled by the pros?
Old 04-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 21
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Yaloh, last time Banana Leg still got the one matchstick game. Go inside lights out in room, you light one matchstick timeframe to see naked body.
Old 05-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry, if my encounter is very boring to some of you that you even deduct my reputation point. ( If there is female forum members here, they would add to my reputation points .)

Many of you expect to read all those bonking tales, but I am not into bonking WLs as I prefer to keep my cock clean from their vaginas.

Do you know she grabbed my hand and put my hand on her vagina and forced my hand to rub ? I quickly withdraw my hand.

If only Singapore Govt allow Strip Joint to be set up here, then I will have a Tiger and watch the strippers in action. There will be Private room, where you can book strippers for yourself.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i would've up your points if you've posted the hse & rm no.

FR without address = no contribution
Old 05-09-2004, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

nb this type of man also got!!
Old 05-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber
i would've up your points if you've posted the hse & rm no.

FR without address = no contribution

School holidays is just around the corner and as expected we will get more of these of kind of FR.
Cheers
Old 05-09-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 22
viewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to beholdviewsonic is a splendid one to behold

I used to be a student from one of the Primary School which located about 100 metre away from Flander Square. At that time, there were many rumours scatter around in the school compound =about student A work in F.S as a pros during nights. =student B always go n F his own Sis who work as a pros in F.S......

Normally rumours are spreaded by jealousy people, so i don't really believe what i heard.

During my N.S time, on one of the night off, went to F.S with my buddies. And was suprised to find student A sit in one of the room.

Sometimes, rumour are true.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wilson84 is Cool - loads of Potential

huh!~.. real funny.. but i guess u have ur owe reason bah... way to go
Old 06-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
virginkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subband
Yo, u sounded surpised. Don't be caused different ppl, different stroke.

Some ppl gained sexual satisfication just by groping the groin or fondling tits. That what the WLs r for - to provide sexual needs, althought most of us, if not all, go for the main course.

Ever heard of ppl visiting pros just to let their balls been fondled by the pros?
I heard of people go in chat with the chicken, pouring all their life problems to her. She probally give him good advise. Much cheaper than visiting a shrink
Old 06-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginkiller
I heard of people go in chat with the chicken, pouring all their life problems to her. She probally give him good advise. Much cheaper than visiting a shrink
Some WLs had been there for years, met all kind of people...not necessary 1 sided, sometime these WLs also have personal problem to share...I guess we can "consult" each other...

Adios...
Old 06-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginkiller
quite true.. cuz it happens to me b4
Old 06-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
superfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i support ur actions...up ur rep points.

why must show her the paper abt no sex, only touch? she dun speak english?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
So sorry, if my encounter is very boring to some of you that you even deduct my reputation point. ( If there is female forum members here, they would add to my reputation points .)

Many of you expect to read all those bonking tales, but I am not into bonking WLs as I prefer to keep my cock clean from their vaginas.

Do you know she grabbed my hand and put my hand on her vagina and forced my hand to rub ? I quickly withdraw my hand.

If only Singapore Govt allow Strip Joint to be set up here, then I will have a Tiger and watch the strippers in action. There will be Private room, where you can book strippers for yourself.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1