The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[JB] Massage Shop PRC

Hey guys!

Recently tried afew massage joints in JB. Namely in the sentosa/JB town area. Near to customs and more familiar area for me. Theres this 1 shop that is quite good and needs to be mentioned!

This joint is good for those who like PRC unlike many joints that offer Thais and Viets now.

Downside is no FJ offered. Best is B2B w bbbj. Price is standard 169 for an hr. About close to 10 gals there. But honestly maybe only about 4 looks good. The rest are average. Of cos i chose the prettiest! Open til 4am or 6am.

Just sharing for all to enjoy. Joint is on second floor. Upz my points if u all like the joint!

Along jalan harimau tarum. Opposite pelangi plaza. Along the esso stretch. No 63.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: [JB] Massage Shop PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4 View Post
Hey guys!

Recently tried afew massage joints in JB. Namely in the sentosa/JB town area. Near to customs and more familiar area for me. Theres this 1 shop that is quite good and needs to be mentioned!

This joint is good for those who like PRC unlike many joints that offer Thais and Viets now.

Downside is no FJ offered. Best is B2B w bbbj. Price is standard 169 for an hr. About close to 10 gals there. But honestly maybe only about 4 looks good. The rest are average. Of cos i chose the prettiest! Open til 4am or 6am.

Just sharing for all to enjoy. Joint is on second floor. Upz my points if u all like the joint!

Along jalan harimau tarum. Opposite pelangi plaza. Along the esso stretch. No 63.
bro, so u mean can mirror issit? do they offer CIM? thanks for sharing
Old 05-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: [JB] Massage Shop PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
bro, so u mean can mirror issit? do they offer CIM? thanks for sharing
Hey jnudes! Not going zon anymore?!

As for Me, I rejected the one appointed to me. So the counter guy asked all the gals out and asked me to pick my choice. Good move!

I dont really fancy CIM. So I don't ask unless openly offered. You might wanna check with them directly.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey jnudes! Not going zon anymore?!

As for Me, I rejected the one appointed to me. So the counter guy asked all the gals out and asked me to pick my choice. Good move!

I dont really fancy CIM. So I don't ask unless openly offered. You might wanna check with them directly.
bro, Zon is under my consideration, now still not sure yet.

I stayed in a boutique hotel just opposite the MP you mentioned above few months back but don't really bother to check or see if there was any MP opposite there.

Is good that you share this one out for bros here but I'm afraid most bros here are into FJ and sadly the PRC ladies do not offer this service there.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey guys!

Bro can pm me the name of the shop for prc. Been heading to one of the shop there named *jing sha*
Old 05-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Beasty is Cool - loads of Potential

Which are the 4 pretty ladies?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
celestial001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey guys!

Bro, can pm me with the shop name?
thanks
Old 06-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Bros I've alr stated the exact address of the place in my post. Shop name is Apple or smth like that.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tried this place this afternoon. Environment was clean and neat. Opted for 1 hrs plus extra 168 rm. Was assigned to this no 21 (Xiao Li). Bbbjj and b2b. Massage was above average and best thing was that she allowed me to CIM. Pls do up me if u find this FR is useful.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Appreciate if other bro can share their FR for this place )
Old 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Tried this place this afternoon. Environment was clean and neat. Opted for 1 hrs plus extra 168 rm. Was assigned to this no 21 (Xiao Li). Bbbjj and b2b. Massage was above average and best thing was that she allowed me to CIM. Pls do up me if u find this FR is useful.
Hope you enjoyed yourself man!
Old 10-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope you enjoyed yourself man!
Bro mind to share which are the ger that u were assigned to cos the keeper does allowed me to view all the ger.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sudu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Pm me the shop name bro
Old 10-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudu View Post
Pm me the shop name bro
Pls read before rasing any question. Thx
Old 10-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried a few B2B in JB, juz want to comment most r not full B2B service unlike those in Thailand or China. Most juz use the breast rub about 5mins and done. Does this provide the full B2B service
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1