The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
captainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
funwithrach

anyone heard of this tele group?

admins please delete if i broke any ruled.
Old 08-06-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
Gabb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: funwithrach

Saw this pop up on my instagram ads also. Chatted with her abit on tele and she shared pricing. Wondering if legit lol.
Old 08-06-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

captainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptainjackoff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabb View Post
Saw this pop up on my instagram ads also. Chatted with her abit on tele and she shared pricing. Wondering if legit lol.
you try, i try?😂
Old 09-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe can csi her photos to check. Quite risky. No deposit. Straight away need to pay 1.5k or 3k

Edited: Okay guys. I will take the risk. Will update again.

Update: Didn't go for it. Doesn't make sense for that price. I checked local dome some offer 1k for 2 shots. But she on the other hand, offer fwb for one month for 1.5k. Might be tele scam.

Last edited by Iamnewgais; 09-06-2024 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-06-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4340 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Maybe can csi her photos to check. Quite risky. No deposit. Straight away need to pay 1.5k or 3k

3k?

she is aika/yui hatano/julia/tina yuzuki level?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 09-06-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7743 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

I also contacted her over 2 months ago to check her rates for FL. She replied said offer fwb and said need to pay 1.5k then will meet. Said she’s hot item and her offer wont be long as she will be taken by other soon.

I told her to fxxk off.

Since now over 2 months and she’s still around, then she probably a scam.
Old 09-06-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anonymous5687 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
3k?

she is aika/yui hatano/julia/tina yuzuki level?
1.5k for 1 month
3k for 3 months
Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boozefreak80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post

Update: Didn't go for it. Doesn't make sense for that price. I checked local dome some offer 1k for 2 shots. But she on the other hand, offer fwb for one month for 1.5k. Might be tele scam.
I was tempted too, but i took a look at the photos.

Some of them didn't match so I didn't go for it.
If it was true, actually the price would have been worth it if you meet her for the maximum number of times
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

Last month, I comms with her friend Jessie. Counter propose to me to take up 6 months for 6K. Found out she has debt to clear. When told her about my concern about scamming, she wrote me the following:

If I really scam you, then you may call these hotline to reverse your transaction:

DBS/POSB: 1800-111-1111
OCBC: 1800-363-3333
UOB: 1800-222-2121

You can report me to the police also
Police: 999
Anti scam hotline: 1800-722-6688

This is Singapore Everything leaves a paper trail including a bank transfer. If i want to scam you , I would take cash instead and go MIA instead of a bank transfer. This way no traces and no recourse on ur end right ?

Very fierce some more and tell me "let's not waste each other's time".
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 12
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all

Same as this? Looks scammy to me.

https://www.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_...here-I-am.html
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardpk1980 View Post
Last month, I comms with her friend Jessie. Counter propose to me to take up 6 months for 6K. Found out she has debt to clear. When told her about my concern about scamming, she wrote me the following:

If I really scam you, then you may call these hotline to reverse your transaction:

DBS/POSB: 1800-111-1111
OCBC: 1800-363-3333
UOB: 1800-222-2121

You can report me to the police also
Police: 999
Anti scam hotline: 1800-722-6688

This is Singapore Everything leaves a paper trail including a bank transfer. If i want to scam you , I would take cash instead and go MIA instead of a bank transfer. This way no traces and no recourse on ur end right ?

Very fierce some more and tell me "let's not waste each other's time".
Well, any money xfered out can be considered as a gift. Until there are massive complaints then police will take action. But for those attached or married, who dare to own up that they tried to kio kway?
Old Today, 05:56 AM
Samster

figured at least someone here would have tried her before😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1