The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 21
van aken is a Helpful and Caring Samstervan aken is a Helpful and Caring Samstervan aken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Xi An, China Recommendations

Dear International Explorers,

Am going to Xi An (Don't even know where the FXXX is this in China ), but who cares, it's China - land of affordable chinese bonk. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated
Old 18-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xi An, China Recommendations

hi bro,

been there last month, most gals CMI ... but cheap bonk, yes!! as long as you are not really choosy. there is a road, i think call tuan jie dong lu, many KTVs, in fact, they are just fuck shops. me and my fren, 2 person, total pay rmb280, got a ktv room, choose a gal each, tcss and FJ. cheap like hell, spend a good 2-3 hrs plus a FJ. BUT do not expect great systems and room decor.

another street, you yi (friendship) road, many barber shops in pink lights, but did not have time to try.

discos, gun shi, ku la la and 1+1, went to all 3, depends on your luck. But I think 1+1 is the best with the best crowd. got lucky there with a ONS.

you going to be long term there or just a few days ? don't miss the chance to see tarakota warriors, catch any cab on the streets and book them for a day, negotiate. i paid rmb280. shit!! now then i realised that was 2 fucks !!!

take care.
Old 18-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

van aken is a Helpful and Caring Samstervan aken is a Helpful and Caring Samstervan aken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Ultra for your recommendations.

You mean can FJ in the KTV !!!! I can get use to that.
I'll be there for a few days, and I hope to make everyday count. I'll be putting up at Shangrila Xi An, any places around for good bonk ? It's going to be a company event where many ppl in the same hotel, so I think tao pao is out of the question. Curious why you say CMI, quality really that bad ?

I really like those dong bei girls where they have snow white skin, (.) (.) big and slim I miss them.....
Old 19-11-2004, 01:13 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Xi An, China Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
hi bro,

been there last month, most gals CMI ... but cheap bonk, yes!! as long as you are not really choosy. there is a road, i think call tuan jie dong lu, many KTVs, in fact, they are just fuck shops. me and my fren, 2 person, total pay rmb280, got a ktv room, choose a gal each, tcss and FJ. cheap like hell, spend a good 2-3 hrs plus a FJ. BUT do not expect great systems and room decor.

another street, you yi (friendship) road, many barber shops in pink lights, but did not have time to try.

discos, gun shi, ku la la and 1+1, went to all 3, depends on your luck. But I think 1+1 is the best with the best crowd. got lucky there with a ONS.

you going to be long term there or just a few days ? don't miss the chance to see tarakota warriors, catch any cab on the streets and book them for a day, negotiate. i paid rmb280. shit!! now then i realised that was 2 fucks !!!

take care.
Thanks for the info Ultra. I'll be there for a few days and will definately make my days count ! Wow, KTV can FJ !! Can confirm that ? I can get use to that

I will be putting up at Shangrila, but it's a company event, so many company ppl will be staying there too, so ta pao out of question. Any place near the hotel that can settle on the spot ? Thanks bro in advance, will definately post FR when I return. Wish me success bro
Old 19-11-2004, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Brother,

Other than the places that Bro Ultraman88 mentioned. There is another experience that I would like to share with you. In fact, I have already written about it in the Shanghai Recommendation thread. Allow me to repeat here.

For this experience, however, you need to have a girl friend with you. There is a place call Hua Qin Pond / Garden. The place was built by an emperor in Tang Dynasty for his concubine, Yang Gui Fei. It is at the foot of Li San Mountain. The natural hot spring comes down from the mountain. In this place, there is a bath house not far from the entrance of the garden. You can use the bath house to enjoy the hot spring. There are units for single person and for double. You need to pay RMB 5 each to buy the bathing kit per person (a piece of thin towel and a packet of shampoo and a packet of bathing liquid). If I remember well, the charges for a unit for double were RMB 40 or RMB 30 for 45 minutes (but they seldom check, as I spent 1 hour and 15 minutes there before).

Of course, I was there with a girl friend from Chongqing. In the bathing unit, which has a door with lock (of course, for privacy, that suits us), there is a small pond, just nice for two persons. Once the tap is turned on, the water that flows out is from the natural hot spring, hence can be hot, be careful. You can fill the pond with water and soak yourself in it. Or you can conduct your love making in water, what you can do is limited by your imagination.

I always had a good time inside there with my girl friend. Maybe it was the hot spring that boost my strenght so much so that at my very advanced age, I could have two rounds of love making. It was always very enjoyable and an unforgettable experience so much so that every time I am in Xian, I would be there (never alone, but with a friend, the last one was from Xian itself).

Something that I have learnt after my first visit, which is, the floor is hard and my knee hurt. We had done first round in the pond and the second round on the wooden bench which was a bit small for my size. The subsequent trips, I brought along thicker towels. So in case you are interested, bring thick towels.

The place is known to many taxi drivers, you would not have problem going there. The only thing that I do not like is the persistence of the street vendors outside the garden. They would use their body to block the car doors and would not move unless you buy something from them.

I usually stay in Hyatt Hotel at Dong Da Jie. Opposite the hotel, there is a Parkson Emporium, and behind the building, there is a KTV. But, for budget travellers, this is not the place for you. My Chinese friends paid for it, but by looking at the stack of RMB100 bills, I gathered that it was not cheap. I did not bring any girl back because I was always accompanied when I was in Xian for the reason above (I enjoy bathing in that garden with a companion).

In Xian, generally, there is no big robbery cases, but it is a place well known for their pick-pockets, and theft. Be-careful of people coming close to you, and put nothing valuable in your hind pockets. My girl friend had a close-shave with a pick-pocket, if not of my accident turn of head to look at something. Shangri-la is not really at the town centre, where the Tower is. Xian is a small place, having the Zhong Lo (Tower) at the focal point. There are four big streets (da jie) that radiate out from the tower, which are East, West, North and South Da Jie. Be-careful where you are near the tower if you are a smoker. I was fined RMB 10 for smoking as at the vicinity of the Tower, which is considered as Cultural Zone in which smoking is prohibited.

I hope the information above is useful.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

【買春地址】:咸陽金芙蓉賓館(人民路 陶瓷廠旁邊)
【驗證時間】:2004年2月
【服務項目】:洗浴桑拿+按摩+推油+並火+毒龍
【小姐數量】:15人左右
【環境設備】:洗浴桑拿75分;休息廳85分:按摩房80分
【營業時間】:24小時
【價格一覽】:洗浴桑拿25+15
洗浴桑拿+按摩+推油+並火+毒龍 全套260元。
【安全評估】:85分。大賓館應該沒有問題。

1.好運動(友誼路附近),全套服務連同浴資總共為300元,比較值,但據我觀察包括我驗證的那個,小姐都 比較胖,服務也馬馬乎乎,倒是價格比較適中.
2.今日世界(水司),我去的那天是週六晚上,人多得不行,果然像以前狼友介紹的那樣,一下子進來7,8個 小姐,不過都說那裡是美女吧,但我覺得也都一般.那裡的硬件設備和環境比較好,但是小姐要點東西,所以面子 薄的人不得不破費.價格如下:包間:100,高台:200,食品另計.
3.康德歌城(吉祥十字),前幾天有狼友說那裡的艷舞縮水得厲害,所以我去的時候沒有報多大希望,但結果是 遠超出我的預想,非常爽.兩檔艷舞名副其實,一檔在11點半左右,另一檔在後半夜1點左右,兩個舞孃都不錯 ,跳得很煽情,最後都可以做到袒胸露乳,真是大飽眼福.除了艷舞外,還有自編的成人搞笑節目,抽獎,拍賣, 唱歌等,都不錯,氣氛也很好,最低消費30元,我就只花了30元,結論是絕對超值,強烈建議大 家去看一看.
4.黑蝴蝶(動物園對面),我去過一次,感覺還不錯,但是這次去簡直是災難,因為我去的時候比較早,下午6 點多,小姐很少,給了服務生10元小費讓他幫我找一個漂亮的,結果做的時候氣得我半死,這也不行,那也不行 ,結果搞得我一點興趣都沒有.看來即使同一個地方,真要靠運氣了.
5.銳洋酒店(建西街),房價標準間150,包括贈送的40元餐卷,如果你不要餐卷,可以降到130.按照 以前狼友提供的信息,12點左右給二樓的美容中心(電話6217),打個電話,要了一個小姐,典型的良家婦 女樣子,決定包夜,講價到400元.小姐非常非常溫順,你想怎樣就怎樣,值!
6.奇勝髮廊(長安南路上,西八里,巡洋艦ktv旁邊),裡面有一個叫小文的非常清純,體形一流,按摩技術 也不錯,但好像不提供那種服務,想換一下口味的狼友可以去看一看,價格50/鐘.

7.興慶路浪峴嶼洗浴驗證歸來
【買春地址】:興慶路浪峴嶼浴場(興慶路咸寧路十字向北200路東)
【驗證時間】:2004年2月10日14點
【服務項目】:洗浴桑拿+按摩+推油+打炮
【小姐數量】:10人左右
【環境設備】:洗浴桑拿70分;休息廳80分:按摩房70分
【營業時間】:24小時
【價格一覽】:洗浴桑拿(消費超過128免費)
洗浴桑拿+推油 1個鐘198
全套a 1個鐘300
全套b 1個鐘380
【安全評估】:90分。老闆有後台,浪淘沙、育才路的同一後

Old 19-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by van aken
Thanks Ultra for your recommendations.

You mean can FJ in the KTV !!!! I'll be putting up at Shangrila Xi An, any places around for good bonk ? It's going to be a company event where many ppl in the same hotel, so I think tao pao is out of the question. Curious why you say CMI, quality really that bad ?

I really like those dong bei girls where they have snow white skin, (.) (.) big and slim I miss them.....
u mean those dong bei girls u see in singapore? those that can make it, have already flown across the oceans and travel afar to earn a better living (e.g in singapore) the ones left r mostly CMI n they may have to jump into the yellow river liao. however, maybe u ll get lucky. of course...
Old 19-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

wah xi an also can.. champion u guys.. for xi an.. i only know satay mutton....

Old 22-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
wah xi an also can.. champion u guys.. for xi an.. i only know satay mutton....

.... got Ping Ma Yong also leh ... hehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Samster

Hi Guys,

In Xi An now, and F___ cold. Not action man, and yes lots of ping ma yong. How ?
Old 12-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fatassrider is Cool - loads of Potential

any updates on Xian? going there in 1 mths time and doing research :P

i need 1 bonk a night :P........... stay there for 4-5 days need all the info i can.

any update. going there with a bunch of blokes for some cycling and riding prc girls ;p
Old 14-04-2005, 10:02 PM
advbuddy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatassrider
any updates on Xian? going there in 1 mths time and doing research :P

i need 1 bonk a night :P........... stay there for 4-5 days need all the info i can.

any update. going there with a bunch of blokes for some cycling and riding prc girls ;p

Sorry guys, let me help rephrase 'Fatassrider's" post.... He's heading BaoJi 3nite and Xi'An 01 nite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1