The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
MrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWorldwide is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Orchard Tower - Girl Next Door / Cabin pub

Dear bros,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I need to share this so brothers do not have to go through this bad experience like I did. I was looking to go back to the pinay pub scene as I have a thing for Filipina. However, I realised after looking at my credit card today that I have been scammed by the pub. The cashier overcharged me on my drinks and I paid actually twice than what I was supposed to.

This is also partially my fault as I was high and should be more careful but I would like to warn brothers here to avoid going there if the cashiers are going to con customers. I tried calling the pub to rectify this but there is no call number listed. I was hoping to be a regular there but after this experience, I do not want to anymore. I am really disappointed and I actually overpaid alot for the drinks I ordered.

Please be careful and avoid Girl Next Door / Cabin pub. I am so disappointed. I am hoping if anyone has close ties to the pub owner to share with him my experience as I believe as a business owner, he should be aware of what the employees in his pub are doing and this ruins reputation for the business.

Last edited by MrWorldwide; 12-04-2017 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Tower - Girl Next Door / Cabin pub

I personally got this bad lousy experience in one of the Clark Quay pub too....
Old 13-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Tower - Girl Next Door / Cabin pub

Always pay by cash never by credit card . When receive the bill please take your time to double check .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1