The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 19
wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold
Massage Centre near Lavender foodcourt

Was having my lunch in lavender foodcourt yesterday and was feeling quite bored. Went across the road to the 7eleven to buy cigarettes and a massage centre just 2 doors away caught my eyes.
Since nothing to do so i thought just check it out. 2 PRC was there and i took 1 of them. Here is my fr;

Name - LiLi
nationality - PRC
Age - Late 20s or early 30s
Look - 6/10
Body - 32B 26 32 (i think)
Massage - 5.5/10

She was playing with my didi when massaging and make me hard den she ask me if Im interested in Special service. Why not, I said. She took off her bra and climb up onto me with her panties still on and let me suck her nipples. She seems to be enjoying more den me with sexy moanings. I slide my hand inside her panties and star to finger her hole. It was already wet. i took off her panties and turn to 69. she bj me with cd and her body is shaking when i eat her. She suck me till i come and she still dont wan to get down. i coninue to lick her pussy for at least 15mins i think and she change a new cd and blow me till Im hard again.
After some time, she decided to ride me and I did her and come in missionary position. Sweat was all over our body when it is over. OMG.

I paid her $30 (massage) + $120 (FJ). Quite a nice experience. Didnt tried such a horny girl before. The massage centre can be easily located across the Lavender foodcentre. Bro interested, worth a try.

Old 22-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Centre near Lavender foodcourt

bro, i think i know where it is. passed by there over but didn't know they offered such service....
Old 22-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

wanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to beholdwanmalay is a splendid one to behold

Im surprise too. But am glad that I went in. Quite nice place. Clean and got bathroom to bath as well. Some places don have bathroom. Can consider to try if you like 'aggressive' girls.

Cheers
Old 22-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Btw, she has given me her hp no. But I wont be releasing it to all the bros here. i know alot of bros here are very 'aggressive' and might disturb or scare her. Will only give to bros with 100pts and above. I don wish too many bros to call her and frightened her. You can call her to check if she is workig before making the trip down.
Cheers...
Old 22-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slimboyfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanmalay View Post
Btw, she has given me her hp no. But I wont be releasing it to all the bros here. i know alot of bros here are very 'aggressive' and might disturb or scare her. Will only give to bros with 100pts and above. I don wish too many bros to call her and frightened her. You can call her to check if she is workig before making the trip down.
Cheers...
bro i think you should release the number to those guys with exactly 15 points.
Old 22-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
veron is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,i think u should release phone number to those old birds here,as i am....hahahh
Old 22-01-2007, 05:45 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
bro i think you should release the number to those guys with exactly 15 points.
exactly 15 pts? Does that means im not entitled?
Old 23-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

was therre last time as stated in the other post..
was served by qiqi a early 30s milf..
big boobs ard C
hard massage with arse crack massage too..
damage: 36 + 50
Old 23-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Someone zapped my points without leaving his name. I was just recommending to the bros here some good service gal and now this is what I get.
Old 26-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was having my lunch in lavender foodcourt yesterday and was feeling quite bored. Went across the road to the 7eleven to buy cigarettes and a massage centre just 2 doors away caught my eyes.
Since nothing to do so i thought just check it out. 2 PRC was there and i took 1 of them. Here is my fr;

Name - LiLi
nationality - PRC
Look - 6/10
Massage - 5.5/10

She was playing with my didi when massaging and make me hard den she ask me if Im interested in Special service. Why not, I said. She took off her bra and climb up onto me with her panties still on and let me suck her nipples. She seems to be enjoying more den me with sexy moanings. I slide my hand inside her panties and star to finger her hole. It was already wet. i took off her panties and turn to 69. she bj me with cd and her body is shaking when i eat her. She suck me till i come and she still dont wan to get down. i coninue to lick her pussy for at least 15mins i think and she change a new cd and blow me till Im hard again.
After some time, she decided to ride me and I did her and come in missionary position. Sweat was all over our body when it is over. OMG.

I paid her $30 (massage) + $120 (FJ). Quite a nice experience. Didnt tried such a horny girl before. The massage centre can be easily located across the Lavender foodcentre. Bro interested, worth a try.

Here got lavender thread
Shld use back old thread

Last edited by chukeliang; 26-08-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Hmmmmm.... there are easily 3-4 TN in this area... some 30/hr, some 36/hr and some 40/hr... the latest joint is diagonally across the cross junction near the helmet shop...

By just posting the name of the TN artist... how to find???
Old 03-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydevil89 View Post
Hmmmmm.... there are easily 3-4 TN in this area... some 30/hr, some 36/hr and some 40/hr... the latest joint is diagonally across the cross junction near the helmet shop...
i agree with you. now too many at that area.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Name - LiLi
nationality - PRC
Look - 6/10
Massage - 5.5/10

so does dat means S$120 for 2shots...i think u shd share with the bros here whether senior or newbie, this is wat this forum is for...sharing and cheonging together...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 06-10-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
suv1278 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuv1278 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First to say sorry to all bros, try to search high for this thread but still cannot find. Nvm, still scare to start a new one cos wait knna updown leftright. so choose this thread to post FR,

This massage joint is near lavender but not very the food court, it is just a corner near big big junction somewhere eminent plaza.

cut thing short, when in opted 1hr massage, all room are partition up. all room c/w bathroom attached, in my mind wow hoe seh liao, sure got action, but i also have pretty bad back pain, a girl came, call xiao fei (can't remember),so the action begin, but i told to concentrate on back more, the massage was good, although not very hard press, but you really enjoy it, ocassionally careless my butt joint and my bro, so I thought soon she will pop the GQ.

to my surprise, she didn't even ask. when she me to flip over, she told me i only got 10 min left.so she ask want massage stomach or leg, I choose stomach to test her, then she say she massage my leg can? so i say ok, in my mind i am anxiously waiting for the gq, yet not asked, utill times up. Then I ask her what can be done here, she told me only HJ @ 50. so i ask why didn't you ask me, she say she thought i am rushing for time and also my back pain, so she just concentrate on massage only.

This is the plus plus point which I feel will go back cos, she really different from other joint, like some bro say, dun still asking , if not ask for tips.

I strongly recommend bros which want good massage and little hankipany.

overrall rating

xiao fei,

look 6/10
size slim and about 1.65m.
short hair.
massage i give 9/10, very suit me.
ambience : 10/10, nice clean individual room with shower attached.
damage 40 per hour,
HJ she told me $50.
Other i can't tell cos never try , maybe some bro here can share share.

when i say she is $ face, i dun know the rest in this joint, so if other bro kanna, dun my FR is faking. Thanks , sweet dreams to all.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1