The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Noydb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This isn't what it looks like

Hi, all!

I saw this.. paragraph? on another site. It was too funny not to share.

First of all. It didn't happen to to me. I will just be copy and pasting from the site where I read it.

So, let's go.

----------------------------------------
I knew this girl from work, she was new here and we hit it off. After a week, we were close so I invited her out for a few drinks. At the bar, we chatted and flirted and one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex in my car.

I heard a knock on the window which startled the both of us. I looked out and there was a cop with his flash light shining in. How the hell did I miss the light?

I quickly zipped up and went out. The cop was questioning me and the girl joined me a few seconds later.
She was totally flustered and nervous and couldn't get a sentence together. The cop wasn't helping with his stone cold stare at her. She got more and more nervous and I guess frustrated because she started crying while stuttering. The cop started to look concerned.

So was I, because I was worried the police might get the wrong impression as to what I was doing to her. While I was trying to explain myself, I grew worried and got soft. The condom dropped out of my pants. I looked down and so did the cop. He shined his torch on it and the three of us stared at the condom on the ground. The cop and I started laughing and I was let off with a warning.
Old 29-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3543 / Power: 15
ReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This isn't what it looks like

That is indeed very funny .
Old 30-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Never leave home without it. Raw is not funny.

Thank you
Old 30-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21211 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

U mean the guy come out to meet the police officer with a hard dick
Old 30-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am curious how it can shrink so much until the elastic at the end cannot hang on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1