The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 0
jrocks8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjrocks8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjrocks8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Place for Legit massage ++ in BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
Speaking of legit massage.. anybody know if Bkk has spa like our local Gspa/Spa Nes? With hot and cold pool and sauna/steam room. With buffet also. Best if can nua for 1 night.
Yes so many. Could try "Silom Sauna" - has a few locations. Also have onsen called Yunomori too
Old 18-06-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaiicedcoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocks8 View Post
Yes so many. Could try "Silom Sauna" - has a few locations. Also have onsen called Yunomori too
These have time limit? Also my favourite massage place before covid now become shabu shop.

Any recommendations for the proper thai massage where they do the bone cracking style? Been to a few they only do abit and its like a normal massage.
Old 19-06-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiicedcoffee View Post
These have time limit? Also my favourite massage place before covid now become shabu shop.

Any recommendations for the proper thai massage where they do the bone cracking style? Been to a few they only do abit and its like a normal massage.
Uh are you sure you went to real massage shops? Places like Let's Relax or Infinity Wellbeing or Bhawa Spa etc all do massages with cracking
Old 19-06-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
thaiicedcoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Uh are you sure you went to real massage shops? Places like Let's Relax or Infinity Wellbeing or Bhawa Spa etc all do massages with cracking
yes i go before pre covid. the massage process was intense and some pain but the after effect really body nicely stretched and loose and relaxed. damn good after effect.

no wonder cannot find, these 3 names never hear before.
Old 19-06-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Proper thai massage? You need to be more definitive as rhere are several different types of "Thai" massages.

Eg.... in Healthland spa they offer the following massages.

1) Recuperative massage - this is similar to TCM where a therapist doctor will examine your body with preliminary massaging to locate the problems and then draw up a massage plan schedule for you. (recommended if you are resident in BKK and able to attend follow up sessions..... oso the most expensive package)

2) Traditional thai massage - this is the massage style commonly known as Wat Pho massage which the masseuse will relax you following the muscles & meridians.

3) Thai body massage - another popular style favoured by many and similar to sport massage with body twisting and cracking.

4) Aromatherapy massage - traiditional massage wirh infused scents.

5) Aromatherapy oil massage - traditional massage using scented oils.

6) Traditional oil massage - often confused aromatherapy oil massage but actually is different. This massage uses lots of oil from head to toes starting with seated on a chair while they bathe your head in oil.

7) Exfoliation scrub massage - mainly for ladies who go for beauty treatment.

These are examples of the different types of massages available so you need to know what you are after.
Old 20-06-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
yes i go before pre covid. the massage process was intense and some pain but the after effect really body nicely stretched and loose and relaxed. damn good after effect.

no wonder cannot find, these 3 names never hear before.
Let's Relax is probably the largest chain in Thailand. They are in almost every mall.
Old 20-06-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
shinchan3641 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocks8 View Post
What's the cost like for a place comparable to G Spa standard? I have never to one like that in Thailand before.
Old 20-06-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Captain69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashon9 View Post
Let's Relax is probably the largest chain in Thailand. They are in almost every mall.
Which franchise more common? The Mall / Central / Paragon / Terminal 21 ? So far I only shop in Central franchise, Never see Let's Relax, or... I never observe hahaha
Old 20-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Captain69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Proper thai massage? You need to be more definitive as rhere are several different types of "Thai" massages.

Eg.... in Healthland spa they offer the following massages.

1) Recuperative massage - this is similar to TCM where a therapist doctor will examine your body with preliminary massaging to locate the problems and then draw up a massage plan schedule for you. (recommended if you are resident in BKK and able to attend follow up sessions..... oso the most expensive package)

2) Traditional thai massage - this is the massage style commonly known as Wat Pho massage which the masseuse will relax you following the muscles & meridians.

3) Thai body massage - another popular style favoured by many and similar to sport massage with body twisting and cracking.

4) Aromatherapy massage - traiditional massage wirh infused scents.

5) Aromatherapy oil massage - traditional massage using scented oils.

6) Traditional oil massage - often confused aromatherapy oil massage but actually is different. This massage uses lots of oil from head to toes starting with seated on a chair while they bathe your head in oil.

7) Exfoliation scrub massage - mainly for ladies who go for beauty treatment.

These are examples of the different types of massages available so you need to know what you are after.
Thanks for the information. I go to the small massage shops they just put Thai Massage. So usually confused between 2 and 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1