The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
SYT Apple is indeed good.
She looks great : https://ibb.co/XSmZ0T8

Bro real person looks better though..

BTW, any bro kind to share me Cc or yy contact, maybe chionging there on tuesday
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

#FR for Mimi, Bukit Merah

Contacted the cashier, asked how many are working, she replied 3 and sent me the photos. Today being Sunday was a quiet day. So I went over in the afternoon. Two appeared to be ready to work, another was sleeping. I chose Mimi since last time I was there, she gave me a very friendly smile.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Mimi, Vietnamese, does not speak English or Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Photo looks better.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. Looks like bakness scale of 4. Nice curves, body not toned.
French : 8/10 seems to be ok with this.
, but I must initiate.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D, nice shaped and sized boobs and perky nipples. Great for grabbing boobs and sucking nipples. She offered them to me from the begining. Feels all natural.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 3/10 mainly on my nipples and blow job. Really not much to tell since she did not do much in this section.
BBBJ 口交 : 9/10. Good BBBJ. Good suction. Head twisting. Just not long enough. She does not spit out precum which does not break rhythm and sexual enjoyment.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10. Shaved pussy. Very early on in the session started with painting, was going to finger and paint, but she did not allow the fingering. No smell, nice and wet. Also got to do paint and fuck a few times, but she got too sensitized.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/ 10. Started with cowgirl until she climaxed and then she pulled me up. I guess this meant it was my turn to fuck her missionary. I pounded her slow and DFK that moved fien to her nipples. As she got wetter, i moved down to paint, until she pulled me up for more fucking. This time it was hard and fast pounding until she climaxed again; then more painting. Could do 2 cycles of this, then she did not want anymore painting. Just pure fucking until I exploded.
The fucking was good, passionate. Her sexy moans and facial expressions was great turn on.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. Can't communicate in Vietnamese, so there was no GFE. Except at the end when she hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately after I came.
Overall Experience 整体 : 7/10 Had a great time

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. Still keen to try the other girls.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 2/6/2024 afternoon
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
SkinnyJeans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySkinnyJeans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wanna thank openly the bro who UPPed me (because I have no idea who you are) and ask me to go their sister joint where the average age is lower with his WC contact.

Woah…. I don’t know where to post, no KA or CT thread in forum…. But massage was at sister joint was top notch! Just next to MRT (I took bus though but will switch haha). the boss sure knows how to select location. extremely happy. Loud music in curtains joints not being able to mask the smoothing sounds next curtain was unbelievable… only difference in sister joint was they actually pop GQ question and everything off, my sole encounter at M**i was auto full service but only pull down/up, nothing off. Somemore my ML damn open, ask me to try more sister joint and scan me another two ML say must try everyone to know she is the best. THANKS BRO! Newbie just broke off with GF and want to release haha
Old Today, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
SkinnyJeans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySkinnyJeans deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Mimi, Bukit Merah

Contacted the cashier, asked how many are working, she replied 3 and sent me the photos. Today being Sunday was a quiet day. So I went over in the afternoon. Two appeared to be ready to work, another was sleeping. I chose Mimi since last time I was there, she gave me a very friendly smile.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Mimi, Vietnamese, does not speak English or Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Photo looks better.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. Looks like bakness scale of 4. Nice curves, body not toned.
French : 8/10 seems to be ok with this.
, but I must initiate.
Boobs 胸部 : 36D, nice shaped and sized boobs and perky nipples. Great for grabbing boobs and sucking nipples. She offered them to me from the begining. Feels all natural.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 3/10 mainly on my nipples and blow job. Really not much to tell since she did not do much in this section.
BBBJ 口交 : 9/10. Good BBBJ. Good suction. Head twisting. Just not long enough. She does not spit out precum which does not break rhythm and sexual enjoyment.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 7/10. Shaved pussy. Very early on in the session started with painting, was going to finger and paint, but she did not allow the fingering. No smell, nice and wet. Also got to do paint and fuck a few times, but she got too sensitized.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/ 10. Started with cowgirl until she climaxed and then she pulled me up. I guess this meant it was my turn to fuck her missionary. I pounded her slow and DFK that moved fien to her nipples. As she got wetter, i moved down to paint, until she pulled me up for more fucking. This time it was hard and fast pounding until she climaxed again; then more painting. Could do 2 cycles of this, then she did not want anymore painting. Just pure fucking until I exploded.
The fucking was good, passionate. Her sexy moans and facial expressions was great turn on.
GFE 女朋友感 : 6/10. Can't communicate in Vietnamese, so there was no GFE. Except at the end when she hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately after I came.
Overall Experience 整体 : 7/10 Had a great time

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. Still keen to try the other girls.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 2/6/2024 afternoon
Where this bro? BMC next to shop where you change stuff for money? Or the L2 which I just figured out or L3 that I am still trying damn hard to dicpher where it is. Haha
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

Just had a shot with K* k*. She's new here but gotta say say that she's very accommodating to whichever positions I requested for. She's a hard worker too. Doggy and cowgirl are awesome! Boobs are nice to grab! And gosh... She's tight too! Thanks bro puddin for the recommendations!
Old Today, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
durt88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
replied with thanks.
Hi Pudding, could please share details for Apple and xiao xi.
Old Today, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
2124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which ML at the sister joint so confident in her service until ask you to try 2 other MLs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyJeans View Post
Just wanna thank openly the bro who UPPed me (because I have no idea who you are) and ask me to go their sister joint where the average age is lower with his WC contact.

Woah…. I don’t know where to post, no KA or CT thread in forum…. But massage was at sister joint was top notch! Just next to MRT (I took bus though but will switch haha). the boss sure knows how to select location. extremely happy. Loud music in curtains joints not being able to mask the smoothing sounds next curtain was unbelievable… only difference in sister joint was they actually pop GQ question and everything off, my sole encounter at M**i was auto full service but only pull down/up, nothing off. Somemore my ML damn open, ask me to try more sister joint and scan me another two ML say must try everyone to know she is the best. THANKS BRO! Newbie just broke off with GF and want to release haha
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5043 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
For guys curious about KK… I tried her when CCA no slot for me. To be fair, my rating is according to what I experienced and given the fact that she is still very green to the trade. I believe with time and teachings from fellow bros, some ratings will improve

Looks: 6.5/10 ( like in between pre-milf to milf kind)
Body: 7/10 ( slim, I think enhanced B)
GFE: 6/10 (still green, but very willing to try and learn)
DFK: 7/10 ( I think she likes this, eat my mouth Gao Gao)
Massage: 6/10 ( very simple scrubs)

I left a happy man cause she was on red alert. Btw, I feel the curtains can be quite pleasant and peaceful when it’s busy. K thanks bye!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
Just had a shot with K* k*. She's new here but gotta say say that she's very accommodating to whichever positions I requested for. She's a hard worker too. Doggy and cowgirl are awesome! Boobs are nice to grab! And gosh... She's tight too! Thanks bro puddin for the recommendations!
Thank you for your FRs on KK. Upz yr points

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5043 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactusfan View Post
Visited m**i last week as was feeling horny and curious due to the reviews here. Came without any appt and told the girl at the counter that I want to book 蘋果. Told me she was busy and I asked who was available and she said she was. She looks milfy and i had a sudden milf fetish that moment so i onz her.

Told me her name was JJ. Basically, JJ boobs saggy, ass ok, lots of pussy hair, not very tight...If not into milf type, wouldn't recommend haha.

Feeling unsextified, booked an appt for 蘋果 next day during lunch time. What a stark contrast it was. Very chio, sweet looking and smooth skin with gd figure. Asked me what i want and i told her the most basic service and she did not show any blackface. It was slow and sensual and unknowingly my lit bro vomited. Made some small talks after that and she asked me where i came from and if i had eaten. Told her i rushed from office to see her. She offered me a packet of milk and bread. Gfe was strong and i highly recommend her..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Tried xiaoxi last week after getting ctc from both pudding n peepee bro. So dont pm me for ctc.

Rates are very affordable for the current market.

She resembles her photo, very little meiyan.
Looks : 8/10
Body: petite, boobs handful
Massage: she tried but not the best

I took the super happy package and i left super happy for sure. Saw koko before leaving, will try her next. Similar to the photos shared by the ladies on their wechat moments
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashford82 View Post
Thanks Bro Pudding for the ctc

First FR so senior bros pls overlook any inadequacies...

Tried both A*p*e and X**o*i the past week
Both young pre-MILF but worth it IMHO

A
Looks - 6.5 on first impression, solid 7 as it went on.
Body - 8.young and petite. Smooth skin. Enhanced B but soft in the right places.
Massage - 7. put in effort. Better than expected for a joint like this.
BBBJ - 9. the girl has skills. Good eye contact and suction.
FJ - 8.5 very into it and responsive. Good squeeze down there. Not rushed at all, changed multiple positions.
Nice 'teh' voice.

X
Looks - 8. She's pretty
Body - 8. similar to A
Massage - 6. not as hardworking as A in this aspect, but still did the necessary.
BBBJ - 7. spent less time on this prior the main event. was alright, just less variation than A
FJ - 8. not as responsive and maybe just a little rushed but her looking hot while at it made up for it. Changed positions easily.

Would definitely RTF either, depending on what kind of experience I wanted on the day.
Thank you for your FRs on 苹果 and 小西。 will upz yr points when power returns

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Thank you for your FRs on 苹果 and 小西。 will upz yr points when power returns
Hi bro, pls share ctc of 苹果 and 小西. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1