The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
一山还有一山高...I gave up on unlocking MLs a few years ago after receiving a Wechat scolding phone call from a ML's lover. If they are after ur luxury gifts or money, they will be after other rich or richer customers' gifts and money too. Easiest way to gauge is by car.
how the guy know you fucked his beloved ml?!? i don't think the ml will say.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Bro...how to make sure that ml doesn't offer FJ before.
I ever unlock one popular vanilla ml whom bros here attested she does not provide extra. I showered her with Chanel and even paid her monthly agent fees.
One day,I saw her walking into a LV shop with a guy. I tested her with another number later offering her 1k.
Guess what...she accepted. From then on, I never believe in showering gifts and be exclusive.
I think you did not do research properly before you decide to unlock. For me, after cheonging for more than 3 decades, I seldom makes mistake, of course I do.

Hmm, by testing the ml by paying 1k and she accepted, that shown you really did not research before you decide to unlock that ml. One famous ml deleted away such request in front me and said - If I accepted such request, I have to continue doing it which is what I hate to do so. In that case, I might as well get one rich guy to bao me. Actually, many are waiting to do so. Smart gal.

One tip is, never try to unlock a ml just after a few visits. You must be at least with her for a few months, built up the feeling and chemistry first. Slowly, with your years of experience in cheonging, you will be able to make the right judgement.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Lol stop using this term unlocked, as if you're special in any case. In matter fact you are not. It goes a long way to build up chemistry with a girl, and they could suddenly have feeling and want to have something more with you. Been there done that, those you spent money to fk, someone else fk her even harder with more or less money. Those suddenly horny and want to have sex wit you, congrats! She likes you as a male so she’s wiling to show that horny part to you.

You’re not exclusive to the ML, just like what I told my regular ML, they are not exclusive to any customer, stop wanting to make boyfriend or husband.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24703 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
how the guy know you fucked his beloved ml?!? i don't think the ml will say.
Perhaps the guy checked her phone. It might be revealed in the message exchange. Or the ml could accidentally reveal????
Old Today, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I like the term "technically not unlock"....lol
But you are correct, when ML asked for much more after the unlock actually don't give those satisfactory feeling.... I guess
Unlock aside, just think that the price should be fixed before the deed... if she suggests sex without talking about price beforehand, I will think she let me decide how much I feel I should give her... if not it is just as you mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I must admit I feel a bit guilty dropping those MLs whom I paid for FJ. I like them but once you have gone the distance, it doesn't feel right to go back to the previous service. Maybe I will RTM, but not for a long while lol
Not only FJ, any service provided before then removed subsequently don't feel right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
I'll top up of max 3 blues, normally 2 if manage to end the session in FJ.
Some will discuss the amount before the deed if they're agreeable, still i stick to max 3 blues.
For married guy like me I'll rather pay that get it free and draw a line there, as I believe free comes at a price.
If i'm still single maybe will try to play KC games with them la but it's not worth it at all.

Thank you!
The price you top up is quite reasonable bah. Nothing is free lah, as you mentioned better to keep it strictly transactional but even so sometimes the ML still expects more outside of monetary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

So far, I only encountered two MLs who were eager to proceed with fj without discussing about top up fees. They were simply too sex hungry.

I guess such MLs are few and rare these days. Could not imagine bros who invested in visiting the same ML many times with the hope of getting free sex after xxth visit!
They are... I haven't met one in a long long while... probably cos getting old liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; Today at 12:50 AM.
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24703 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
the gym fit love right? stay in condo also tio raid is scary... isit must lookout for ppl acting suspciously (AV) outside the condo? or if someone follow you in? or before entering door make sure no one along the coridoor, overlooking you and see if u go in that particular unit that they suspecting vice activities going on
One ML told me she was caught when she opened the door to a valid customer in the database. (She was given a white card for 6 mths.) I told myself that if the AV wanted to swipe all from SLG, I am sure they could.
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
One ML told me she was caught when she opened the door to a valid customer in the database. (She was given a white card for 6 mths.) I told myself that if the AV wanted to swipe all from SLG, I am sure they could.
As long as they get hold of some important customers, or agents, the whole industry/website could be wiped😂
Old Today, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i don’t think it’s that difficult. i would even dare to say there are AV people inside the database. more of a when required catch some to fulfill quota similar to the KTV/pub girls scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1