The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

I wanted to try another PH DH but so far on omi app or michat not that successful, mostly are Indo DH.

Heard DH are more wild in bed as well as better command of English so can chit chat. Maybe even more chio too? Hahaha... I only ever had 1 PH and it was pretty great not gonna lie.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwetgulp View Post
i get impression pinoy ladies quite good in bed? i never try before very interested.
My opinion is both are good in bed, just have to find those very horny type, one of my indo maid requested me to bonk her 5 times each time we meet but I can only fulfilled her twice each time, me old man already. As for for pinay maids I had bonked, some are equally horny, they will sometimes take the lead, i can just lay down and enjoyed. If u are strong they will be happy if you can bonk them as much as possible too, they are enjoying too, I am not referring to those FL maids.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwetgulp View Post
i get impression pinoy ladies quite good in bed? i never try before very interested.
Yes bro, y nv try. It's so easy to get a maid to fuck. Juz get number msg for a week n Sunday can go hotel already. One thing I found out, they love to suck cock. Sunday go LP smile at them get number, some can go hotel on the same day after u treat them beer. Instead of explain to u here, just need be nice to them n get what u want.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Wah everytime see your photos really steam sia. You should do Onlyfans hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I wanted to try another PH DH but so far on omi app or michat not that successful, mostly are Indo DH.

Heard DH are more wild in bed as well as better command of English so can chit chat. Maybe even more chio too? Hahaha... I only ever had 1 PH and it was pretty great not gonna lie.
I think Pinoys are better at English. Indo most can speak especially if they studied back home or worked here long time. Those that worked in Taiwan can only speak Mandarin

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those maids allow CIP or not?
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Those maids allow CIP or not?
Why want to CIP, if they get pregnant and cry rape, you will be in big trouble
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1