The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
lol. Like that also can. Maybe provide me some list of KTV contact in Vietnam better coz I have been going around 2 KTVs for the past 2 years. Trying to find a greener pasture. If have share hor. Then, we can talk cock and cunts. 😂🤣

I think quite a number of foreigners-friendly KTVs are already mentioned in the HCM thread numbering much more than 2, which frankly speaking is already quite useful in that we do not even need to physically walk the ground anymore to recce new joints unlike in the olden days when smartphones have not existed yet try to pm those guys that posted for the mummy contacts to see if they are willing to help you out

Our big group of old SBF buddies in the past used to spend the whole afternoon from 12pm onwards walk down the entire street and went into every single KTVs until we find one that has our "tastes" our record was 9 KTVs in 1 afternoon alone, which I know some of the oldies here may still remember (are you guys still loggin in???? ex-BIL VKiller, Carrot07, brokenback, zaryl, lexbuckle...ETC )

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
one of the things i notice is the girls tend to chui pattern more than last time, said can LT later in the night tell you only ST or can't go. one of my bros gena on his last night there.
really think market getting spoiled big time

Oooooh now got kwaychup in Wetnam liao no more Laos???

Yup thats the sad part about getting too overrun & spoiled as now the VBs tends to be more choosy as to whom they go together for ST/LT since a lot of those KTVs cater strictly to foreigners only so now being a foreigner is nothing special anymore to them quite unlike in the past

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one of the things i notice is the girls tend to chui pattern more than last time, said can LT later in the night tell you only ST or can't go. one of my bros gena on his last night there.
really think market getting spoiled big time
I knew from my past experiences...those gals discussions...when time still early, they rather go for ST and then come back continue to work...so they can earn more each night...some will agree LT only when they felt sleepy or drunk...

Reason why some gals will miss going for LT around 11pm or may turn up around 2am becos they still have tables who had bot paid...or the gals totally drunk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Oooooh now got kwaychup in Wetnam liao no more Laos???

Yup thats the sad part about getting too overrun & spoiled as now the VBs tends to be more choosy as to whom they go together for ST/LT
i still go laos, just went in march then may in hcm. haha
i agree that they wanna be choosy or just earn more of sittings without been fucked.
at least laos girl not so choosy, just that they are just abot dead fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Reason why some gals will miss going for LT around 11pm or may turn up around 2am becos they still have tables who had bot paid...or the gals totally drunk...
maybe next time just set a time for them to arrive else just fuck it. any lao jiaos got any wise wisdom for this?
Old Today, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe next time just set a time for them to arrive else just fuck it. any lao jiaos got any wise wisdom for this?
Unless you are mummy's regular and she will ensure the gal goes...otherwise not much can do unless you stay at ktv till close and she leaves with you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
i still go laos, just went in march then may in hcm. haha
i agree that they wanna be choosy or just earn more of sittings without been fucked.
at least laos girl not so choosy, just that they are just abot dead fish

One of the main culprit is that sitting fees have gone up quite drastically as compared to pre-covid days and coupled with the CB butterfly system (which in the past have never heard of in Wetnam) the VBs tends to earn enough with just sitting a few tables a day (even more if those joints that have 2 sessions/shifts) so not much incentive for them to earn LT anymore especially those that are just newly joined/fresh

1 thing bad about Lao is that majority of them still insist to leave very early at 6am or so this year only gone once nia nia so planning to go another trip nearing year end liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old Today, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Unless you are mummy's regular and she will ensure the gal goes...otherwise not much can do unless you stay at ktv till close and she leaves with you...

Straight to the point and correct advice from Tua Hong 88 another is that if you can clicked really well with your VB just tell her upfront very early that u pay her permanent sitting fee (with no butterfly) & dont be too overly "octopussy" in the KTV room as most of them will try to avoid such clients as much as possible

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old Today, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
One of the main culprit is that sitting fees have gone up quite drastically as compared to pre-covid days and coupled with the CB butterfly system (which in the past have never heard of in Wetnam) the VBs tends to earn enough with just sitting a few tables a day (even more if those joints that have 2 sessions/shifts) so not much incentive for them to earn LT anymore especially those that are just newly joined/fresh

1 thing bad about Lao is that majority of them still insist to leave very early at 6am or so this year only gone once nia nia so planning to go another trip nearing year end liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
And too many of the girls in Laos are flat in front and flat behind. And going home at 6 am is for those who are from ktv.

Vn girls growing too intelligent these days. I go also sian sometimes. Got one from binh durong side KTV. Really sick idiot. Whole night sleep with some funny chanting being played from phone. End up I didn't have a good sleep. Hit or miss. Surely, the attitudes of vn girls have grown (worse).

Still they are prettier than Laos, mostly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1