The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2542 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWangWo168 View Post
short report on Baozi.

I believed she has no short of reports.
Just share my views:
- location is convenient for mrt takers.
- her figure is pretty good, nice big boob's for handling and very nice proportion.
- can converse and chat
- nice clean apartment and towels
Miss her heavy E cup neh neh especially when I cupped them from behind during reverse cowgirl position. Waiting to see improvement on her GFE, sensual and roaming signal.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Managed to find time to try this yummy ice cream & candy floss. A smiley face greeted me when I entered the room but I was focusing on her big headlights.

Looks: 5% discount from pics. 冰山美人 looks..my cup of tea
(.)(.): big soft neh neh...gum big boobs lover like me
Body: I love fair skinned & smooth complexion lady. Not fat or slim..gd for hugging.
Massage: Quite gd although I focused more on ice breaking & sensual
Sensual: heavenly if u can click with her. If it can improve to a more intense sensual like Amei, I will look for her frequently for sure
Hj: roaming and other GFE treatments helped to arouse me and achieve climax
Attitude: Shy initially but became chatty after ice breaking. Received a warm gd bye hug from her before leaving
RTM: Yes. Tempted to get her try other hj positions

https://sglonelyguy32.com/ice-cream-massage/
Bro, totally agree, if you’re able to click with her, 天南地北都可以聊

To me, she’s really sweet like 棉花糖/冰淇淋
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, totally agree, if you’re able to click with her, 天南地北都可以聊

To me, she’s really sweet like 棉花糖/冰淇淋
TBH, chatting is just part of it... I am not there to chat. Pay 120 just to be sweet and siam the main sensual stuff??? WTH?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
TBH, chatting is just part of it... I am not there to chat. Pay 120 just to be sweet and siam the main sensual stuff??? WTH?
Bro, of course the sensual part is the main course, just not going to elaborate, for me it’s above average, YMMV

With that looks & big natural boobies, average sensual skills, confirm worth the 120 for sure

If you ever met those with half f service
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, of course the sensual part is the main course, just not going to elaborate, for me it’s above average, YMMV
Might as well don't say lol

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

posting a totally unnecessary MR on a current legend. kinda sad that i only tried her after so long.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/nina-massage/
looks: same as pics. but then the main thing i remember is her figure and her tits.
attitude: honest and hard working. booking is fuss free as well.
massage: some hard presses on the back but my mind was focusing on not to bust a nut after seeing her in her cosplay outfit.
sensual: i think she learnt her craft from jav. tops.

rtm: yes. boobs nice and soft. even if fake, it was really well done. polite and no bullshit attitude is what i like as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1