The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 20-06-2024, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadboineedrelax View Post
I saw M*nn**, but was wondering if it’s a good choice to try.. care to share more? Got bonus round? 😂

If you been to CP's C*** Spa, shes colleague with Se**** as she remembered me back then.

Massage good, but tool handiwork not so good as I didn't felt the sensation I had with Se****
Old 20-06-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
I saw M*nn**, but was wondering if it’s a good choice to try.. care to share more? Got bonus round? ��
Tried M*nn** recently as well because N*n* wasn't available when I wanted to go.

Massage: 8.5/10 Not piano kind, definitely up there with normal clean massage places.
Teasing: 8/10 Felt good, especially when she started on the thigh massage and rub rub against my balls.
Boobs: N/A Kept my hands to myself this round. Also did not ask whether there's additional services I can get (autoroam, bj etc.)
Looks: 8/10 Quite pleasant to look at, close to her photos.
Service attitude: 8/10 Easy to chat with, however had to keep things under towel always as apparently there are spot checks.
Damage: $$ entrance is $87, but I extended for 30 mins more.
Overall rating: 8/10 She was pretty chatty and I enjoyed the time spent. Happy ending technically didn't required me to tip her but I gave her 2R to show appreciation.

Actually, with how cautious she was being, I am also wondering how it would be with N*n*, would be happy if any bro here can share more.
Old 20-06-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sadboineedrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
Tried M*nn** recently as well because N*n* wasn't available when I wanted to go.

Massage: 8.5/10 Not piano kind, definitely up there with normal clean massage places.
Teasing: 8/10 Felt good, especially when she started on the thigh massage and rub rub against my balls.
Boobs: N/A Kept my hands to myself this round. Also did not ask whether there's additional services I can get (autoroam, bj etc.)
Service attitude: 8/10 Easy to chat with, however had to keep things under towel always as apparently there are spot checks.
Overall rating: 8/10 She was pretty chatty and I enjoyed the time spent. Happy ending technically didn't required me to tip her but I gave her 2R to show appreciation.

Actually, with how cautious she was being, I am also wondering how it would be with N*n*, would be happy if any bro here can share more.
N*N* old bird there already, confirm better than M*nn*e at this period of time.
Old 20-06-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
YishunDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that Twinkle is back at C****** Spa. Managed to book her. After her rest in Vietnam, she looks slimmer and prettier. Skills also much better than before. Will definitely return for her.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zlatan20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkongspa View Post
Bro share contact location n mostly recommended gal.thanks in advance. U the man
Hi bro can PM
Old Yesterday, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Badzand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
saw an ad in tele and decided to commando. it is not in yishun but just a 15 min drive. foot soldiers can find direct bus from northpoint too. entrance is 68 and top up 1b service allows top roam. no 1b hj 1b roaming nonsense. very happy avail at 2b too but i did not try. ML is mid 20s from vietnam, reasonably cute and her melons are huge and firm. grabbing full hand big naturals always feel sooo good. interested bros can drop me a pm.
Hi bro can PM me please I really appreciate.
Deciding to go tomorrow morning if can.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3670 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post

+11 humble points bro
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post
+11 humble points bro
Can share contacts? Thanks bro
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I saw M*nn**, but was wondering if it’s a good choice to try.. care to share more? Got bonus round? 😂
Can send censor shop name? Thank you
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post
I believe I went to the same ML recently, to me I think in Yishun not many ml can compare already. Here’s a simple FR

Massage: 8/10 she mentions she’s new to the industry but her technique is surprising good. She says is her mentor who taught her well
Teasing: 9.5/10 if you manage to click with her, amazing
Boobs: 10/10 big soft original, small frame big boobs. Every man’s dream
Looks: 8.5/10 real person looks much better than her WeChat photos
Service attitude: 9.5/10 super willing to please, humble and can hold conversation well. She will try to accommodate to your request if it’s reasonable. She knows what men like too 😈
Damage: $$ entrance is not $88 shop. But as you add and add 😈 the overall price is similar to a typical $88 shop, but you get wayyyyy more than what $88 shops can provide. So to me I think is value for money
Overall rating: 9.5/10 I find her services perfect to my liking, not sure if the other ml in the shop have same sop. Already rtm twice

If you are interested, I can share her WeChat via pm, do note to keep the gem safe, I will only share with people who I deem safe
Hi bro can share. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1