The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Dunno what happened inside the room, but it was rumoured that AY was making a hell lot of noise. Later when we were getting ready to leave, AY came out from the kitchen to hug tarma69 and said "不要走"... while I spotted AK stealing jealous glances at them from the sofa. Lol!
Ahh, so sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
And I spotted tarma69 winking a few times at AK while he was still hugging AY, like machiam transmitting some Morse code message across the air.
Let me attempt to decode the message: "I will be back for you after AY has balik kampong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Walao ehh... you guys so imaginative can be Hollywood script writers le.
Old uncle me tio baited go all the way there no chicken rice to eat.
What's more AY told me that she may still stay put in Aman if I visit her more often
Like dat how I reconnect with AK again??
Think I'd better go One6 drink Milo first. Got new batch of 500 series cars just arrived and Sally 姐 asked me go test drive
They can't be so "imaginative" if it wasn't happening before their very eyes.
If AY changes her mind and stay put, then might as well you just go tarma her and AK together. 1 stone kill 2 birds. Hahaha
Till now I still haven't step foot into One6 yet... Buzz me when you guys are going for a test drive.
Old 17-06-2024, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LATTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi experts, any locals girl in spa to intro? hearsay nz101 no more
Old 17-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Let me attempt to decode the message: "I will be back for you after AY has balik kampong"
I decoded as "I still miss you and have not forgotten you." Bwahahaha
Old 17-06-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
I decoded as "I still miss you and have not forgotten you." Bwahahaha
My decode: "I love you more than AY but I'm kind of stuck here right now." Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATTER View Post
hi experts, any locals girl in spa to intro? hearsay nz101 no more
I don't usually recommend/intro girls in a forum but I'll make an exception today since I'm in a good mood: GBW 80
The usual disclaimer applies. If she buay ngam you or flipped car, don't blame me hor. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Walao ehh... you guys so imaginative can be Hollywood script writers le.
Old uncle me tio baited go all the way there no chicken rice to eat.
What's more AY told me that she may still stay put in Aman if I visit her more often
Like dat how I reconnect with AK again??
Think I'd better go One6 drink Milo first. Got new batch of 500 series cars just arrived and Sally 姐 asked me go test drive
No Hollywood script writers here. Only eye witnesses. Can also ask captain and driver to give testimony if need be. Lol
And I dun envy you - your triangular tirakship affair is a predicament indeed.
Speaking of One6... Besides the new 500 series models, your favourite Victoria is back too. Mai tu liao lor! Lol
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
If you want only locals..... all the ladies in GBW are locals.

Most spas now have mixture of viets, prc, indons & thais as their main ladies. If they happen to have locals.... it is less than a handful.
i used to go to New York Spa for local WL.
Is new york spa still around?
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

I'm not a total noob but fairly new to the JB spa scene. I have been to the last of the hcs in sg a few years before they are totally gone (but usually do not use the facilities as I don't want to meet anyone I may know)...

Recently I visited Paris Spa. Was given a locker key and access to facilities (hot pool). But I was quite unsure as to how to enjoy it. I did soak in the pool for a while but felt awkward (even though I was alone) and quickly showered. Went to the canteen and started choosing the girl, but the okt didn't feel has helpful as I would have liked (I think they are more comfortable speaking Chinese to the malaysian customers).

I took lavis (actually wanted to try lemmy who looked in photos like a colleague) and felt paiseh to change as I had seen 1 other girl prior to her (who had alot of breakouts on her face).The okt also gave impatient and pushy vibes.

Service was standard, no complaints here. Thereafter I took small bites off their buffet (saw other bros order things but I also dunno what to order)

Sincere question here (May sound stupid but i heard this thread is for newbies), but how do bros usually play at the spa?
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My decode: "I love you more than AY but I'm kind of stuck here right now." Lol!
BWAHAHAHAHA That's a good one.
So bro tarma69, which one of us have decoded correctly?

Quote:
I don't usually recommend/intro girls in a forum but I'll make an exception today since I'm in a good mood: GBW 80
The usual disclaimer applies. If she buay ngam you or flipped car, don't blame me hor. Lol
I second your recommendation. Thumbs up!
How come you're in such a good mood? Finally found a Nana replacement? Hahaha

Quote:
No Hollywood script writers here. Only eye witnesses. Can also ask captain and driver to give testimony if need be. Lol
Speaking of One6... Besides the new 500 series models, your favourite Victoria is back too. Mai tu liao lor! Lol
I also don't envy the triangular tirakship affair that he is in but I envy you guys watching it live and I missed it! Wasted my popcorn... haiz. Let me know when is the next episode showing. Meanwhile, remember to jio me to One6 or LA
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
i used to go to New York Spa for local WL.
Is new york spa still around?
Yes, NY spa is still around. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Sincere question here (May sound stupid but i heard this thread is for newbies), but how do bros usually play at the spa?
Hi bro, no question is too stupid here.
My usual SOP when I reach the spa:
1. Change to the spa shorts provided and use the spa facilities like suana and hot pool.
2. Shower, go to the canteen and order light snack like loti (bread with butter/kaya), soft boiled eggs and hot/cold drinks. My dear bro tarma69 only orders plain water for health reasons, but I digress. Lol
3. Tell the captain which girl I have in mind (if I have one) else go mirror the girl (if the spa allows mirroring like Pariss) or just choose from photo (if no mirroring is allowed like HV)
4. After action, I will go for an authentic Thai massage if the spa offers (like Aman and One6)
5. Back to the canteen for more makan or dip into the pool again
6. Pay up and fuck off. Lol

Quote:
I second your recommendation. Thumbs up!
How come you're in such a good mood? Finally found a Nana replacement? Hahaha

I also don't envy the triangular tirakship affair that he is in but I envy you guys watching it live and I missed it! Wasted my popcorn... haiz. Let me know when is the next episode showing. Meanwhile, remember to jio me to One6 or LA
Had a great session with Sandy, that's why. FR already posted in Boleh. She is no Nana replacement yet but still a very effective mood booster for me. Lol!
Keep your popcorn for the next show. It may be coming sooner than you think. Lol Will buzz you for our next trip once confirmed.
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Victoria is back? Hurray! Time for a break from Aman and reconnect with other tiraks... Err, I mean, regulars.

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHA That's a good one.
So bro tarma69, which one of us have decoded correctly?
None of the above. Only AK knows how to decode.

Quote:
Had a great session with Sandy, that's why. FR already posted in Boleh. She is no Nana replacement yet but still a very effective mood booster for me. Lol!
Keep your popcorn for the next show. It may be coming sooner than you think. Lol Will buzz you for our next trip once confirmed.
Sandy is back from her KL break? Yes, she is indeed a live wire and wild sex kitten. At this rate that you are getting your mood boost from her, maybe she can be your Nana replacement soon...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1