The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPole View Post
Anna got to plus 10 to her stated age.
Chen Chen see the tummy, some birth stretch mark.
PP and Rui Rui most SYT at the moment. Anymore SYT to recommend?
Actually ruirui is hardly a SYT already. Bearing in mind she is here since 2018... she still looks youthful though.

Anyi is the most closest to a SYT from my point of view
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Bro is 7P doing in FN or SN ?
SN
and cannot lick/suck
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Actually ruirui is hardly a SYT already. Bearing in mind she is here since 2018... she still looks youthful though.

Anyi young meh. I dunno about age. But I find her not very young leh. Abit like want to act young type. But her skin is quite smooth.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

SYT imo can consider Jia Ning but she is a FL
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Bro is 7P doing in FN or SN ?
During shower she will be FN while washing you up..... then SN when massage begins.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
SYT imo can consider Jia Ning but she is a FL
Saw her once while leaving and she really looked like a XMM..almost like underaged...not really my cup of tea though since i prefer more mature looking women.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
basebomber has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/meng-meng-massage/

Make a booking with her. Petite and look kind of cute. Some discount from the photos.

Massage was good with some strength. Teasing else, minimal. Bbbj was good with some suction. Rtm maybe. Waiting for my favourite to return soon.
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
basebomber has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Saw her once while leaving and she really looked like a XMM..almost like underaged...not really my cup of tea though since i prefer more mature looking women.
Agree that she really look like a xmm. Service is almost non existence
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yup, being young with SYT looks was her only plus point for me, otherwise want better services the more mature ones almost usually are much better.

But she is not underage la, I remember her bush quite thick below haha
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
She's not xmm type. Maybe more like ke ying but better looking?.
Keying was quite good during her first stint... visited her again earlier this year, quite chui liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Keying was quite good during her first stint... visited her again earlier this year, quite chui liao.
yeah but it is like people say, she keeps asking people to buy her things, first visit she asked me to treat her durian.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah but it is like people say, she keeps asking people to buy her things, first visit she asked me to treat her durian.
Yah lah many shared similar experience b4.. first stint she kept "joking" to not so troublesome give find R give her 3B instead. Also kept asking to book her for more than 1 hour. When I did book her 90 mins during the session she told me only 60 mins instead so she can accommodate another booking. Dropped her there and then until earlier this year visited her out of curiosity.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1