The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VOONCA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: vooca
Lady: Naomi
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: No bad
Looks: 8/10
Body : 10/10 Hot and big butt
Boobs: Feel Natural and bombastic Big
CIM: -
DT: Yea
AR: -
AJ: -
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 08/10 more things to explore for next trip

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
First time, I write a FR for a gal in this forum. Definitely she worth for this. I enjoy so much the session with her. But she is shy and she don't like itchy her. She is good enough and she knows what she do for BJ, DT, FJ.

Room and toilet: clean with big towel.
Feel like at Home (condo type)
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

taxawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=990614
Gib from Fairiesfinder

Looks: she is really pretty and sexy, not much difference from photo. Lovely smile of her.
Body: natural D boobs and slim body.
BBBJ: Good with strong suction and able to go deep.
FJ: Soft sexy moan, she seems to enjoy more than i do. Very good in bed and we only tried 2 position. Missionary and cowgirl. Ended my shot in cowgirl.
GFE: strong, non commercial feels.

Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

sardinebpla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=989475

Milin - Fairiesfinder

Looks: 9.5/10 look quite similar to the pictures provided, very pretty and attractive.
Body: 9/10 Slim and slender, curves can be seen.
BBBJ: 10/10 She take really good care of my cock and other places too occasionally teasing your balls and head. Had to control hard not to cum in her mouth while she's teasing it.
FJ: 9.5/10 she is accommodating and wild. Tried 2 position with her, missionary and cow girl. She is a wild rider, chu a lot of pattern even though its a simple cow girl position. Her moans are really sexy and genuine, when during missionary cant hold back anymore and unloaded.

GFE: 9/10 really really high GFE and no commercial feeling at all.

RTF: Definitely if time and money permits.

Old Today, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
cocomilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

26/6/2024 ; Cindy

Damage: 130/1/45

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=989789

Looks: 9 similar to her photos. Very attractive irl
Body: 8 slim body
Boobs: 8 BIG size. rounded, soft and perky. Her hard nipples did the job to seduce me
Painting: 8.5 sweet tasting and very wet.
Bbbj: 8.5 good momentum of fast and slow. Can take it deep. Solid bros
Ar: 9 her tongue worked lke magic feels so good
Fj: 9 flexible to do a lot of positions. Hold her hips in doggy she also move move some more make the feeling so sensual
Gfe: 8.5 good pr skills. Can talk even if her english not very good still talk

Rtf: this one confirm yes

Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

xakahna6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Muay https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=990747

Look :Same as photos, confirm.

Boby: Natural C cup nice shape, nice to suck and lick sensitive nips, Smooth skin.good for hugging.. neither fat nor skinny.

BBBJ:Just tell her what u want and you will get it. i just let her auto pilot and was given a demostration of all kind of pattern.

Fj: Pussy is wet no KY needed, tight and she able to take deep and hard pump, accommodated with multiple position and her moan level is mid.

RTF: wait for VIT M to come to RTF her

Happy bonking guys!!
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=987330

Was out of office for a meeting this evening and after the meeting didn't feel like going back to office to settle more office work so I msg May's okt to see if she had any available slots. OKT replied that she would be available in about 1/2 hour after she finished with her current customer. Since it would take me around that time to reach her location, I booked her immediately.

Now just to share her pic that I took when she opened the door. Looks stunning as usual.

When I entered, she lay on the bed and watched some tiktok videos on he handphone while I stripped. She asked me to washup first since she had already taken her bath. I went into the bathroom and washed myself up and toweled myself dry. I then joined her on the bed.

We started kissing and before long, she started nibbling my ears before kissing me. She then asked me if she could bite me...lol. I thought I heard wrongly so I said yes and she started biting me on my chest and ended up giving me three bite marks...lol. Damn...I never knew she was such a biter...

Then she started her mind blowing service where she slowly moved down to my little brother who was awake by now. After a good 5 mins of tongue twirling actions, I told her I wanted to change position and she knelt on the floor and bbbj me while I sat on the edge of the bed.

She then capped me and got on top of meand started humping me like a female dog in heat...She really seemed to enjoy it but after a while, she told me to do her missionary. She then flipped me on top of her and I was pumping her hard and furious within seconds. After 10 mins of pumping she finally came and hugged me tightly until I finally came myself...

I rested on the bed to catch my breath and strength and after resting about 20 minutes, we proceeded to the bathroom and she washed me up thoroughly.

We then proceeded to the bed for the 2nd shot and again she delivered a superb BBBJ with tongue twisting actions. For the second shot, we did it in missionary since both of us were already tired and it took me a good 20 minutes of humping and nearly cramped both my legs before I finally came a 2nd time.

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. Updated her pic with tdy's gif of her opening the door for me...
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex

Last edited by teebs_darklord; Today at 03:32 PM.
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ramia is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Germany - Lust365

Looks: 9.5
Pretty petite girl that you definitely won’t reject. If she is fairer it will be better, slight Thai tan.

Body: 10
Complete package, boobs are big and soft with nice pink nipples. Pussy shaved and taste awesome with no funky smell, enjoyed 69.

BBBJ: 10
Wet, slurpy with good suction. Loved the way she DT my 2ic. Constantly maintaining eye contact as she devours my shaft. Shiok.

FJ: 10
Superb, tight and wet as I pound her hard in missionary and doggie while smacking her perky ass. Loved the way she cries into my ears “fuck me hard baby, I loved it.” If you wanna know how it feels to be king she is definitely not to be missed.

GFE: 10
Lots of cuddling. Chatty gal who loves to shares her stories and encounters she came across.

RFT
200%! one of the best bonks. 60mins is too short, recommend at least 90mins. Bros, who have tried better ones than Germany, pm me them.
She won’t be staying for long, so bros who wish to enjoy Germany please hurry and be nice to her.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
javier10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjavier10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hazel from Terminal 21
Looks : 9/10
Bit tanned and discounted from pics but still pretty
Body : 9/10
Slim body with C cup, sensitive nips, get wet easily
Massage : 8/10
Not that bad, still enjoyable, need bit more power
GFE : 9/10
Full attention, hug, kiss, but still kinda hard to communicate
BBBJ : 10/10
Deep, can’t feel any teeth, wet and love to play with my balls
FJ : 10/10
Her face expression and her moan goes wilder time to time, shot released by doggy in the bathroom and little massage after
Great 45 mins, kinda sad leaving her cz 45 mins not enough time to enjoy her
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

buildingblx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CK from Lust

Look: 9.5/10 the more you look the more she is prettier

Body: 9/10 normal thai girl skin tone . Those super slim kind with just nice meat at the nice place.

Boob: natural. Handful nice titties.

Bbbj: 9/10 good suction with some ball licking from her

Fj: 10/10 follow to any position i request.
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Devilish999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicha (FoxyThai)
Had an amazing session with Nicha. Was greeted warmly by her at the door. Very good service that started from the moment I step in until the end of the session. She is very playful in the shower and continue to the bedroom. Gave good slow and sensual bj and was easily arouse. Fingered her and she seem to really enjoy it. Fj was amazing with her being very accommodating to all request. Her pussy was very wet and no lube was needed. Thanks for the arrangement 🙏🏼
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Innocentboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Carey
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: Yes
Looks: 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 7/10
Overall : 7.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Second time with this stable and OKT is very responsive. Carey is friendly and chatty. Able to accommodate with different positions. Bumped into her roommate, Mariah and she is quite pretty. Might try her next of time permits. They are leaving soon in a few days.
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 21
iban is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriban is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikekitty View Post

Club Friday Mint

Looks 9 - naughty attractive looks with well maintained body, natural boobs for a petite body
Body 9 - addicted to her soft boobs, sensitive nips makes her moan everytime i touch it
BBBJ 10 - makes me hard in no time, solid one. Her horny looks licking my cock like an icecream almost make me lose my 1st shot. Skillful lady like her previous reviews mentioned
GFE 9 - strong one, innocence but horny look while kissing and hugging me
FJ 9 - she’s really passionate and accommodating me so many position even challenging one, bed side mirror also a plus point for me, giving a great view of the main dish
RTF - yes if vit M refills and time available

Now know why her Svc is legendary, definitely can check her out bros. YMMV
nice FR bro, will definitely try Mint soon
Old Today, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
bikelover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Club Friday - Mika

When she opened the door for me, felt like her boobs screaming “Come on, grab me and suck me” LOL

Looks - 9 / 10 : still cute young lady with seductive face
Body - 10 / 10 : huge boobs hehe , suck it wildly
DFK - 9 / 10 : her moan and heavy breath while frenching best one liao
GFE - 10 / 10 : max gfe ever, the way she treat me like a king and different than the others
BBBJ - 9/10 : hearing the slurping sound makes me shiver, smoothest BBBJ i had ever had lah
FJ - 10 / 10 : attention and hugging felt like i fuck my own lover, riding, pumping till i got my shot, felt weak i requested some massage with some hug.
Overall i had a wonderful time with her, the feeling from GFE makes me want to come again soon with 2s booking

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...highlight=mika
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Had to release all the pent up cum today. Visited 2 chicks earlier.

Galaxy's Mini
Similar to pics
Bak 1-2
Natural boobs
Amazing ass for doggy
Tight pussy, but had stubbles so didn't eat her out
Fantastic value for money with the tele promo

GC24's Patricia
Similar to pics
Bak 1-2
Enhanced boobs
Great ass but slightly lost out to Mini's
Tight, clean shaved pussy; ate her to my heart's content

In comparison
- Both are housed in great locations
- Patricia looks more like the hot beach girl you want to fuck at the beach club
- Mini looks less sultry/model-like, but still at least an 8/10 to me
- Mini's ass is amazing, Patricia's isn't too far off; both are fantastic for doggy
- Both provide great service with a smile
- Would definitely RTF both if I can, but sadly Mini is leaving soon
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
singboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jewel from Terminal21
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...ighlight=jewel

Looks - pretty and looks younger, better in real than pics
Body - Great curve body with big enhanced boobs, fun to hold and suck it. Her body really goes well with lingerie
Frenching - Deep and addictive, makes me hard instantly
BBJ - Great BBJ in my whole experience, her pace perfect one lah, her little moan while sucking my cock and slurping the balls power bro!
FJ - perfect one, she knows what she’s doing. Super wet, easy to get in and her pussy was shaved perfectly nice and clean, can feel her tightness. doggied her while looking in the mirror was superb! 1st shot released in cowgirl, she rides me skillfully, her little grind her tempo super siok lah. 2nd shot in doggy , fuck her deeply
Great session, recommend one and worth the damage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1