The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Does Dan Dan offer BBBJ services, anyone tried?
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
20s or 80s, men still like 18. doubt taste changes alot but probably guess u more of milf lover need some in similar range to recommend.

sidenote: i personally cannot understand why must call ML to book appt. it is their livelihood chances of missing messages is remote high chance is ignore be it no record or dont like how one is asking or too many regulars to rotate. no matter what reason, only 1 reason: she not interested to take u.

call will help meh prob negatively. imagine in midst of session, phone ring the ML pick up. jitao sian and feel shortchanged. not to mention some more professional ones dont answer and hear the vibration for ages because some horny cock outside dont know how to take no for answer or busy not available, bombard the phone

and probably the same guy who will be dulan when ML phone ring during HIS session. limpei can, others cannot.

Another sidenote: Thanks to Derrickboy update on the carpark situation. Upz for remembering.

school holiday coming, have fun playing!

with family i mean
Some bros can’t type and read in Chinese. That’s why they have to call

That’s what one ML shared with me
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Some bros can’t type and read in Chinese. That’s why they have to call

That’s what one ML shared with me
understandable in that sense but if it were me i will leave voice message instead. imo

anyway not as though people will change after reading what i said just a suggestion on how to show some consideration and bring up everyone experience during the session

edit: posted a reply saw rep drop was told by nameless ML caller say come here act smart should rename as littlecock

well as usual anonymous to show how gutsy and cool to operate from the dark. still got 1.7k+ to go can activate your whole call spamming gang to finish it off.
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
...dun really find ke le high playability, maybe becos I old man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Any chongster here in the 50s but manage to find High playability ml with decent look. Can recommend, tia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Why must be cheongster in their 50s?
bro kaisiong, age is just a number, its more of how well you maintain yourself and the vibe you give others: exercise, eat healthy and be positive

go google "chuando", you'd never guess he's in his late 50s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
50s not considered that old.

I thought MLs prefer customers in their 40s and 50s. As this group has more money to spend.
bro Gumm is right, most MLs here to earn our Yusofs prefer older bros for exactly that reason

having said that i've had first hand experience with some young girls from relatively well-to-do background just here to earn pocket money and have fun; these girls will be very picky when it comes to customers luckily they are a very small minority
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
bro kaisiong, age is just a number, its more of how well you maintain yourself and the vibe you give others: exercise, eat healthy and be positive

go google "chuando", you'd never guess he's in his late 50s

bro Gumm is right, most MLs here to earn our Yusofs prefer older bros for exactly that reason

having said that i've had first hand experience with some young girls from relatively well-to-do background just here to earn pocket money and have fun; these girls will be very picky when it comes to customers luckily they are a very small minority
Customers wise, they definitely prefer younger ones. These are the “uninitiated” nice customers. Who are usually less demanding. But this group tend to be more emotional and “sticky”.

But to choose customers to KC and offer higher playability, they will prefer older ones. This group has more spare cash

Of course can’t be too old, such that will make them uncomfortable
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Motorheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, any one knows that GDMR is still around? I want to revisit but I didn't kept her number. Pls pm if possible. Thank you
Old Today, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abc81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah sian, after reading the MRs for Dan Dan and Tang Tang, i texted them for bookings and none replied zzz

im new to ML scene, how to get my number to their database sia
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorheader View Post
Hi all, any one knows that GDMR is still around? I want to revisit but I didn't kept her number. Pls pm if possible. Thank you
Joined for more than a decade and your first post is to ask for GDMR contact. She must feel very honored! LOL
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Devilz2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Humble fr for ang pai GDMR

Location: she had to change her location due to some idiot neighbour went to bao toh her. Currently at infamous hotspot

Looks: well maintained looks, as many bros here have pointed out. Milfy looks with smoking hot body

Sensual: was sensual from the start to the end. Was too busy zhutting her e cuppers. Exploded in her hand at no time.

Service: as mentioned earlier, hotspot so couldnt stay long. She wiped my tool and body after the session and we conversed for quite abit. In out 15-20mins 😭

Overall, good option for those who like heavy flavoured ml as mentioned by many bros here. She is still in operation with her number that is previously on the site, just that she took her ad down due to the same idiot Neighbour.

RTM: dont think so if her current location remains the same
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

had such a wonderful session today, nice slim tight body. early 30s i guess, c cups just sagging ever so slightly. but such good service and look at that ass. just whipped out my phone halfway and started recording.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1