The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ThisIsMelwood

Old 27-06-2024, 03:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
nsewho is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Recommend New and Clean Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I went to this TCM place and got assigned a new girl. Then everything seems very normal until I flipped over. She massage closer and closer to my groin/ cock area and sometimes brushing across them. That moment I feel like I am gg to explore and I capped my hands on my mouth to prevent moaning out.

But my internal was struggling very hard. The lady just brush along my shaft at times and I was too excited to resist. I pointed to my dick and signalled to her HJ (using full hand sign). She signalled to me 2 blue notes and I was like “simi lj”. Next moment she cup both her tits from outside to signal to me can touch (I can see quite tualiap). She then continue to cock tease me through that paper underwear.

I observed that I only got 10 min left so LL don’t want to leave with full blue balls. Tell her ok and she immediately unzip her top and then unclasp her bra. She then oil my dick and give me a hj. I inserted my hands into her shirt and boom! Knn! The tits was like E/F cup. Two hands also can’t grab. She giggled and say her family all got huge tits like her. After I played with her nipples and she played with mine, I exploded into her hands. After that she bend over to playfully lick my sensitive nipples

Overall FR
Entrance: $68
Face: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
Tits: 9/10 (power)
Service: 4/10 (hj rather mechanical but cock tease skill very good)
Value: 2/10 (ccb! My small head took over! $100 for HJ is freaking ex)
RTM: No. unless May and Anna MIA. Her tits is beautiful but service so so. I think only worth $50

I was surprised because usually got no special one. I think she secretly earning hence the high carrot price
Hi bro,
Can share contact.
Thanks.
Old 29-06-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 8
norknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find betternorknork is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was aching badly from a gym workout and went about looking for massage. I was in between getting a solid clean one or a solid one with hj. Went around ABC market and the auntie at XT was a little too much to handle. Then turned to the right and headed to R*YiX***. I went past them a few times and was somehow never tempted to try so decided to just fuck it and enter.

Lady at counter was pleasant looking and polite. 60mins for 55. I'm ok with that. It's a very clean curtain joint. I laid down and the massage started. And wow, it really was great, like this ML really knew what she was doing. Anyway, the short exciting moment came when she stood in front of me to check on something outside. I looked up and saw that ass in front. It was perfectly round and I thought ho seh liao!

But no, it was really clean. ML did not even come close to teasing and was very professional about even massaging near the balls. She brushed but that was needed to press the area around. I asked whether there was hj available. She said no, they do not do that here and apologized meekly. Haha!

So yes, it's a clean joint with apparently quite solid skills. My ML name was something like NingDe or NingDa? With that name, confirm it's clean lah, if not it will be Star, Coco, Vicky or other template names.

Will definitely RTM.
Old 29-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nick321321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a new opened high-end spa around Raffles place. I found it coz my regular ML just returned back and working there after few months break. Service excellent as it be but most important is her beauty that i believe she is the most choi in the country in my mind. Had a good concerstion and time with her. Only thing is the price 78/98 level. But i believe it deserved and well spent. I believe someone know this famous V**** used to work in bukit merah and downtown. You would know who i am talking about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1