The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 27-05-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
hiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kovan massage

I am quite sad that Cindy (LTT) has returned back home...
Old 27-05-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiong View Post
The contract for the joint at LTT had expired and was not able to be renewed. So all MLs have to go.
Old 27-05-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
hiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
The contract for the joint at LTT had expired and was not able to be renewed. So all MLs have to go.
oh i see... i do like that there is a sofa in the room.

wonder what is going to happen to the unit.
Old 27-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How is TTL Cindy service?
Old 29-05-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
Felt that spa roy**e standard drop already. Last time i frequent there also. Got a massue that left for other outlet. Tried afew others but not up to standard. Sigh
thanks for the info bro like this dont need waste time and $$ try others anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayz1990 View Post
She’s the Malaysian right ?
yup shes the malaysian
Old 29-05-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solowolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!
Hi bro, dont mind can share contact ? thank you
Old 29-05-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiong View Post
Sad. The only gem in the shop. Really chio and polite. Hopefully when she come back she will lower her price.
Old 31-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Smallboy222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally.. work just opposite Upper seargoon shopping centre always visit the shopping mall hoping to find some Younger ladies and usually its a milf bomb area. But today i went to check it out again, and finally saw a mid twenties lady. So pop in and ask for dmg.. as usual 30 for entrance half an hour. took it and went it, I would say the massage she provided was really good and took up the cbj. service was good, not rushing at all. you guys can go try.. as she mention to me that business is quite quiet nowadays.. but her look will not disappoint you. you guys can go and check it out. she told me her name is lili, the unit number is 04-28, if u guys take the lift turn right, first shop is her.. i think is beside the hair salon or some contruction business. i am not her agent, just sharing here bcus i think finally USSC HAVE A GEM !!!
Old 31-05-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HalcyonT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

TGIF! Received this photo from her in the morning, I know I need to go liao. Previously already shared with some bros over here. Syt with solid massage and after service!
Bro, will really appreciate if you can share her contact. Thank you!!
Old 03-06-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PoppingBoogaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

frequent USSC quite often and I would just like to warn y’all of Rain at #02-53 (left unit), she’s a scammer who chu alot of pattern halfway despite the initial agreement

furthermore her service is so horrible that my 2ic can’t even stay hard… usually I try to stay neutral and not post if there’re some redeeming aspects, but she’s the absolute worst so stay away

Last edited by PoppingBoogaloo; Today at 03:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1