The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahsoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/

Visited this ML, she was wearing a one-piece dress with long hair, Face much like the picture in the top right-hand corner. She was just finishing her lunch and as it was a hot day, water was offered. Went to shower as usual and was surprised she offered to dry me after showering. Had the chance to observe her while she was doing this and realised this ML is quite good looking, her facial features were quite sharp, and she looks like a jap anime character with big boobs.

Proceeded to the bed for massage shortly after. Can see she put in the effort during the massage and asked if the pressure is good enough. But she is clearly not trained in this area.

Flipped over and where the fun begins. By this time, she has stripped off her top and was showing her massive boobs. They were huge and pear shaped. Tried holding one and wow, it was heavy. Seldom experienced ML with such nice huge melons and when she bends down slightly to HJ, it was like a Jap AV scene with her hair tied up. She is quite hygiene conscious and even wiped my nipple before licking it. She had some variation in her HJ but those looking for heavy flavored ML will be disappointed. Tried to tahan longer during the HJ but the sight of such a pretty lady with sharp features wanking me, surrendered my soldiers to her as prisoners of war.

For most MLs, after HJ, usually the session will be over, and you will be asked to go shower. But she said to wait for her while she washes her hands and will be back to provide head massage. Was pleasantly surprised much effort was put in this segment as well, as I thought she will be tired after the HJ session. Can see effort was put in and I enjoyed the session because she was genuine in providing a good session to her best of ability.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 (nice boobs)
HJ: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
GFE: 9/10

RTM: Yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1