The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gofather123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lorraine from FlirtyGirls

East side apartment, cramped but cosy.

Looks just like photos, petite with big tits and a nice ass. Extremely good BBBJ skills and she can go on for a long time. Accomodating to most positions during FJ and a very hardworking girl. Overall very good experience with a very pretty lady and one of the best BJs I've had.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Bonk Review:
Si Si from Paradise Girls

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=991282

She had a beautiful face and was 150 cm tall, which made us look great together.
Her clothes fit her perfectly, enhancing her figure.

She surprised me by sitting on my lap and asking about my day.
Complimenting my perfume, she leaned in closer, giving me a chance to embrace her and start deep French kissing.

As her clothes came off, I explored her body. Her natural C cup breasts were amazing and she wore no undergarments.

She tried to take off my pants, but I pulled her into bed. We got intimate, and I painted her while she started sweating and breathing heavily.
Holding her hips tightly, I teased her clit with my dick before entering her.

Feeling her tight, warm pussy, I couldn't resist releasing. Her moans near my ear were loud and passionate.
Afterward, she smiled and nodded when I asked if she enjoyed it. We took a quick shower together, and she scrubbed me thoroughly.

Will I return? Absolutely, especially for this price and two rounds.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fatsawsage is Cool - loads of Potential

Cartoon from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 same as pic
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 21 yo. For syt lovers
Body身材 : 9/10 small size
Boobs 胸部: 8.5/10 B cup
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 sensual
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 mild and wild mix.
FJ: 10/10 her size is perfect fit for my lj. Felt so good like suction of vacuum in and out
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 fun to be with. No dull moments

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she’s like new lovers feel. No commercial feels

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 :27/6/2024
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!

Anna SYTlover88

Looks: What you see is what you get. A very hot, young and cute exotic thai tan minah imho

Body: Fabulous hot sexy sensual body, petite and curvy with fair smooth skin and a round meaty hot ass.

Boobs: Natural and orginal B boobs with a beautiful tear-shaped. Nice for me to touch, feel, lick and suck.

Frenching: She very wild and we french non stop with those deep tongue fighting throughout the session, great kisser.

Painting: Allows to eat, ordorless. Clean shaven and paint her rapidly soft moans coming from her and she was fidgeting, moaning and shivering from it.

Bbbj: Her blowjob was good and her tongue keep lick my mushroom head while looking at me, She slurped on my cock and sucked on it at the side of her mouth with that twirly tongue. I quite enjoyed her version of BBBJ.

Fj: Capped on and we start action with missionary. She was very responsive, will moan with my each thrust. She is wet and quite tight. Then doggy, nice butt. Then cowgirl best view to see and touch ger boob and tiny body. Change to missionary to unload my soldiers .

GFE: Super high KC. She will really take care of you like her boyfriend. Very nice and good connection and she's a RTF material.

Thank bro SYT
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miso fr Terminal 21
Highlights: Slim, v fair n v sweet.
Looks: 8.5/10 Pleasant lookin w braces.
Bod: 8.5/10 Flawless skin n slim.
French: 9/10 V sensual
Bbbj: 9/10 Deep
Fj: 8.5/10 Accom
Attitude: 9/10 Vgd
Overall: 9/10
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Whip-Cream
Looks : 9/10. Looks similar to the bikini photos. Fair skin and sharp features.
Body : 9/10. Slim, sexy with large enhanced boobs.
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 9/10. Sensual and wet
Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10. Clean shaved and tight. Feels good. Love her facial expressions. Feels like she is enjoying it too.
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 8.5/10. Friendly and hardworking. Can speak a bit of chinese. She loves to eat McDonald - bros can buy for her if u want to make her happy.
Return fuck(RTF) : yes, recommended
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bell from CF

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=991000

RTF a few times past 2 years. Check out my signature. Says it all. Previous FR:

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=...ostcount=86077
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=...stcount=115947

Bell is as hot as they come. Perfect body with man made D cups. No tattoos. No fat. Perky ass - 10/10
Speaks good English and even better french. Non stop kissing - 10/10
BBBJ is one of the best. DT and face fuck allowed - 10/10
FJ also one of the best. Can take hard and deep pounding. She's rather wild and rides like a pro. Was disappointed I came so fast. Promised her to fuck her longer next time - 10/10
GFE also there after the action. Plays with your limp dick. Sucks your nipples. Cuddles. 10/10

1S is my go to stable nowadays but as long as Bell is around it's just going to be her. Unbeatable. Unless 1S brings back Meili. My all time favourite
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2055 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

Miso from Terminal21

+++
Fair for thai. Due to mixed jap blood
Slim, petite, bubbly.
Can french, got braces.
Nice waist to hold for doggy
Open to painting and fingering. Easily wet. Soft moans. Slight bush
-----
Reception stepped up their security. Kena forced to sign in. Ok, just give fake details and walk up. Lift under maintenance, sian.
Silicone tits
×××
Surgery scars under boob and lower belly

Ran out of space in my signature. It's an OK rating
OK - Sasha (T21), May (GX), Yeong (S69), Kissy (ML), Linya (LFT), Naomi (T21), Melody (Sed)
EH - Mochi (GMC), Xinnie (LFT), Miyaki (GX), Kitty (L365), Ice (SE)
NO - (Merci)
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Bebe from Lust365
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=bebe

Looks: looks good girl in first glance but actually beast in bed
Body: petite
Boobs: average
Pussy: tight, slippery wet, warm
BBBJ: solid bare bj. Damn siok
FJ: highlight will definitely be bare bonk. Sent me so high horny to heaven

Rtf: yes for sure. 💯
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Baby
Looks : 10/10 extended from 60 to 90mins since late night. 1st shot done, spent the rest of the time just to chat. Still $ well spent IMO as shes also a great companion to chat with.
Body : 10/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10
GFE: 20/10
RTF: Leaving this weekend, will be 3rd RTF if I visit. She is that good, you would want to fly back Thailand with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1