The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2542 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Not sure about others. Cos ymmv.
She said my hands so naughty I must visit ml more time to build up relationship. Chances for me to get what I want is higher.

I asked if I keep rtm you.
She just shook her head.
Haiz.
Bao Zi does not like to tell lies or use KC trap. If she feels comfortable with u, she might relax her boundaries a bit. She has the high school girl feel to me and her sweet shy smile will melt ur heart.

She is leaving next month, so better visit her at least once if u are a big boobs lover and have yet to fondle a pair of genuine E cup heavy ( . )( . )

https://sglonelyguy32.com/bao-zi-massage/
Old Today, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
if like tong tong , can try xin xin as well … both very nice ladies to be with and sincere . Service very good

https://sglonelyguy32.com/xinxin-massage/
Can zhut? How is her roaming signal?

up list kept separately
Old Today, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Wanted to look for Dan Dan but her ad was taken down and no reply to messages (from what I read seems like she RTC). Went to look for Nina instead.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/nina-massage/

Overall : She's really bubbly and good to have a chat with. No awkward moments between us during the session and never at any point did I feel she wanted to chase me out. She said she's considering adding Nuru to her menu so I think her regulars will start chionging for that once she adds that (you're welcome for the heads up)

RTM : Definitely will if I'm in the area. She is regular material to me and I can see why she has been here for such a long time. My only regret was that I didn't go and try her out earlier.
Thanks for sharing that Nina might do nuru in future. Hope it comes true!
Old Today, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Taiwanese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straddin View Post
Anyone tried 文文?
She looks familiar not sure is she was here the last time …

https://isyou-40.com/model/wenwen-3878/
Nice lady that doesn’t shortchanged you .
All listed services she will comprehend but lately someone try to write fake comments to 重伤她!
Old Today, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Service very good but look fat to me.
She has worked out quite abit recently , slimmed down … I would not say fat … she is my fail safe for service now …

She does not have commercial feeling .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1