The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Maybe I can understand what you mean. She doesn't have that 小妹妹 or SYT face. Imho, she has that sophisticated and classy lady look.
I said before too. Her body is hot, but the face abit weird to me to define as real beauty. U know girls that are 25 but has the auntie look or bone structure, even though the skin is good. It's hard to explain this.

But can understand her overall package is consider very hot. Good height, pretty face with that long beautiful hair, solid figure and boobs, and can tcss make U comfortable.
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-tongtong/

Hardworking and chatty.

Looks: 7/10 (pls skip if u prefer GND look)
Body: 8/10 (a little bit of tummy but still can accept. she do workup alots)
BBBJ: 9/10 (blow till u cum. till u say stop!)
GFE: 7/10 (super chatty, but if you want cuddle etc, not really those kind.)
Massage: 9/10 (Massage from top to bottom with her assets. Have a head massage at the end PLUS fully nude throughout the session)

https://sglonelyguy32.com/da-bao-massage/

Tried her when she still at CBD area

Looks: 7/10 (shld i say MND MILF Next Door )
Body: 9/10 (just slightly on a meaty side BUT nice boobies. big and natural)
BBBJ: 8/10 (dont allow CIM, ended in HJ)
Sensual Massage: 8/10 (Very hardworking. catbath, licking everywhere)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1