View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 year old chinese CD looking for SD

U make 2 review with different rating???

Quote:
Originally Posted by decency View Post
Wow, I didn't expect to see that you are seeking SD!

I've met Athena for a few times before, and she's definitely eager to please. (Now I am getting a lil bit excited just thinking about those meetups in the past).

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to be her SD at the moment, but I'm sure some lucky bros here would be able to and really get a great SB experience from her.

If I were to give a review:
- FJ: 9/10 (nice moans too)
- BJ: 8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by decency View Post
Wow, I didn't expect to see that you are seeking SD!

I've met Athena for a few times before, and she's definitely eager to please. (Now I am getting a lil bit excited just thinking about those meetups in the past).

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to be her SD at the moment, but I'm sure some lucky bros here would be able to and really get a great SB experience from her.

In terms of a review:
- FJ: 8/10
- BJ: 7.5/10