View Single Post
Old 23-03-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 5
AlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
FR on Hebe the DEEPTHROAT QUEEN from Sexmazon

Nothing that i can find wrong with this lady. I was 1st customer on that day. Entered room with SOP greetings and stirp to shower. While stripping, observed that Hebe is clean shaven. Boob was made few years ago and doesn't feel hard at all. She washed me clean and paid a bit more of detail to my butthole. I didnt had any action and i didnt want any cos of my super bad incident long time ago. Clean up, she dried me with fresh towel and out to the bed while she does extra cleaning to herself.

After waiting on the bed, she came to me asked me to lay down. She does a light massage so we could talk abit to break the ice. Imagine its like u came home to ur partner and she ask how your day is like before we start banging

Light massage stopped and she cat bath me. Decending to my lil dicky. This is where i crown her DEEPTHROAT QUEEN. Licking abit here and there, she engulfy hord rod full in her mouth. No gag reflect exist in her world. While going deep she wriggled her tongue while in deepthroat. She is not those who stops at the base of my rod, she pushed her mouth to the wall of my groin. A bit paisey that my rod wasn't 10". This goes on for quite a long time till i told her i want to savour her clean shaven pussy. Me lying down she saddle on my face. Normal i did my tongue-fu on her, be it gotten more intense with her heavy breathing. She was grinding her pussy to my mouth in circular motion for maybe 10 mins. She dimount from my face blushing and panting. She admitted she came and i know she came hard. Rush to find my 001 slip it on and off with the banging. She french hard with hard sucking to your lips and tongue but not to worry her braces won't cut you. She is light body with nice butt. Those who are strong enough sure can carry. I won't go on detail of the banging but i said this, top 5 in my almost 15+ years career in this line. She will be group with legends like yuma n pinkie of a dysfuntion stable.

I personally had a wow experience with Hebe. Banging her is like making love to your yakuza wife. Slim body, good size tits, small waist, nice cushion butt and tattoos on her back. I left her place with a heavy heart cos i really wonder when again i can book her.

For those who is going to PM me asking me about did i go raw or anal on her. Please stop. I did not. If you get that, good for you. Good luck on your life. I highlight this is becouse there was an fr i did, an idiot told me he had raw with that girl. Advise to all no matter young or old. Raw is war
Great Fr. Wil try her if my verification is made.