View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
But Viet girls are another level of mercenary, like to nego with your cock in their hands. Sometimes you must say NO many times and prepare to walk away to get fair price.
I love the way u describe nego with your cock in their hands. hahaha normally; small head will said yes to it when you are shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
what to do... sigh.

If you look at the money we spend on the massage+HJ/BJ/FJ
it can come up to around 3-4mil if its FJ. That's around S$240

That's why nowadays I start to learning some vietnamese and start to "fish".
spend additional effort to develop "feelings" and "relationship" with a few selected VBs... I can spend the 2million dong on things like movie tickets... Bingsu... some casual dining cafe like Mon Hue.
while I am "dating" them, they become my translator and city guide
from there i will see how it goes.

If the VB are willing to become FB then BINGO! if not... then I will just continue to fish for new target.
Continue to fish maybe 1 day you could find a FB in Vietnam. Before you could get; you need to lost some $$ 1st. Lastime in Singapore; I got few FB but normally; I paid for their Air tickets to Singapore and also buy some things back when they rtn to vn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
Viet wechat are mostly scam, bait and switch. HCM is getting more expensive. In fact several locals I know starting to patronize the 2Mil & up category already (usually pretty - they call the girls "PG" category). Now the under 700k category is considered meat for the common people.
Batam, JB, KL, BK, CN are better in terms of price. Girl wise - depending on taste.
Not really if you know them. My frd get to know a pimp; she provide all the real photos to my frd. All of them damn chio but price also chio and those vb dun normally do LT only ST.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM