View Single Post
Old 13-04-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Yap, that's remind me of one incident before Covid 19 while having dessert bingsu outside the cafe near S15 hotel relaxing and eye candy at the same time those 'LB' passing by while some sat and have a drink. I was there for quite some time and one passing 'LB' caught my attention. She seems very lady like and I immediately make eye signal. He / she catches it and walk into the cafe. I signal her to take a seat beside me. We have a short chat and after shortly after she go straight to the point asking whether I want boom boom. I nicely put it that I do not have any desire to boom boom a guy however pretty he is. She said she is 100% lady and show me her ID. I bedek bedek look at it (dunno Thai just bedek bedek lah). The truth is I had no ammo left and I can only fire one round per day max, full stop else she will earn my baht.

My feel is if she may be a puying as she dares to show me her ID. btw I was in Bangkok recently and that cafe is still there. I had my bingsu too on a Sunday night before popping into Thermae and coincidentally there are a few of us hanging there that day without knowing at that point in time.