View Single Post
Old 27-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 20
1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ANGELA(Johor Jaya)- Young, Petite, Sweet, High Gfe

Had sms-ed bro Alan to arrange for a slot with Angela.

Looks: 8.5 /10 (I can just go on and on about how good she looks, but I believe the pictures tell the whole story. She IS bloody chio,)

Body: 8/10 (She keeps her body in great shape by observing a healthy regime and diet)

Bath: SOP, but SHE TAKES THE INITIATIVE TO BATH WITH YOU.

BJ: I requested for a cap BJ . She was still ok with it and goes to work on my didi . Balls licking is super ticklish, but was kind of kinky so I never ask her to stop.

Catbath: Good, she makes me feel a bit ticklish.

FJ: 9/10 (Knowledge os positions is legendary and is willing take the lead, lucky because I hate to suggest, because the feeling gets lost there. Stereo is excellent, because I don't like them too loud. Her skill is in making me shoot in her during 1st round.)

GFE: 9/10 (Made me feel right at home , and we could chat on all sorts of things. As I mentioned to . She is so chio, you wish you could just bring her home and look at her the whole day... I decided not to have 2nd round so I could just look at her face, her body and chit-chat.)

RTF: I hope I can catch her before she goes back.

Sextification Index: Bonk Of The Year (BOTY)