Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

So long no login here. So much Nice NL FR
Tia & sheena very top

Quote:
Originally Posted by icikopolac View Post
Week 2 of CNY, another sexual escapade. Bro SNN couldn't find anyone available in JB, so he helpfully arranged a special outcall from KL for me.

Name : Sheena
face: 9/10. Sultry, CFM look
Race : Local Indian
Boobs : 8/10 Natural, very responsive to play. A little less firm for my taste but still fantastic, beautiful tits
Ass : 9/10 Wide, gorgeous oh so fuckable derriere. Asshole is wonderous and tight AF
Body : 9/10 She has done modelling and has a taller frame to carry a great figure. Never ending legs. Hot as hell.
Skin : 9/10 chocolate goodness
BJ : 10/10 She'll swallow your dick if you let her. She loves it sloppy and hard.
FJ : 10/10 I'm convinced she's a succubus. She oozes sex, demands it and takes all you can give. We spent all of the 2 hours fucking ourselves senseless. She kept me hard after I blew my first load and I proceeded to suck, finger, lick and fuck all her holes with such fervour and intensity, until I came in her ass. We were wasted at the end.
Moan : Natural, loud and sexy as hell
GFE : 10/10. Her sexual appetite is to be admired. Great physical chemistry and she knew hiw to press my buttons. Wild nympho.
WIR : Yes !!
Damage : RM2100/2 hours 2s + tips + travel and hotel fees
Overall: 10/10. Amazing for me. Great sexual chemistry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbmnb View Post
Hi sharing some of my long pending FR. The beauty of nasi Lemak from SNN and snn never fail to recommend me the right candidate based on my requiments. Really envy his girls with top gfe

Name: Tia, local Malay cabin crew
Face: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 34b firm and natural
Ass : 9/10 solid & round
Body : 8/10 not the best body but decent
BBBJ : 9/10 one of the best blowjob
CIM : Yes
Pussy : Try to believe how wet she’s.
FJ : 9/10 Tia once of the best NL I every tried recently, top gfe and her demand for sex are extremely high. Haha, feeling like gf and demanding for more. Skills wise I rated 9/10 and she’s best for overnight.
Moan : Loud
GFE : 9/10
WIR : definitely Yes

Name: Giselle, local Chinese CKT
Face: 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 34C firm & natural
Ass : 9/10 solid & round
Body : 9/10 best describe young college with top model body
BBBJ : 9/10 She will blow you until you ask her to stop
CIM : Didn’t try
Pussy : Very wet pussy
FJ : 9/10 she’s one best recently local Chinese, young with top skills and she’s demand for deeper penetration while looking at you. Haha luckily I manage to hold my load on the second round. One thing I love Snn’s girls is they love sex and enjoy the process with you, NOT those commercial fake moaning and rushing.
Moan : Very Loud
GFE : 9/10
WIR: Hell yes

Bro Snn, I’ll be back to KL again in June. Waiting for you to recruiter more new and top gfe girls. Stay safe and thank you.