Thread: Notti Wives
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Notti Wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
H: Sure, see all you want!

And he purposely shake his cock up and down proudly

Me: No... don't listen to her! I never said I wanted to see anything!

He came so close, just in front of us.

C: Can see clear or not? That is his "LAN JIAO" lah!

So now I learnt another new dialect word and had to be vulgar word again, sigh! And we all just burst into laughter. So cheeky and notti! Always make me so embarrassed!

C to H: And she said that she also wanted to show her "CHEE BYE" in return!

I thought I smell something fishy here. Even though again I could not understand what "CHEE BYE" meant, I already suspected it was vulgar again.

Her hands were so fast as she lifted up my skirt and tucked in up at the waist, thereby exposing my whole panties. His eyes were brightened and stared intensely at my triangle. I could not even react in time to cover myself.

And with her fast swift action, she used both hands to pulled down my panties, down to my knees. Oh my gosh! My precious abalone had been exposed! I quickly tried to use both hands to block my bushy triangle but not fast enough as she pulled up my crop top, making my hands, pointing up to the ceiling. Hence, I ended up full nude in front of him.

She used her fingers and slipped it under inbetween my legs and touch my pussy lips.

C to H: "Lao gong", she already so wet. See.. my fingers already sticky with her cunt juice!

It was so embarrassing that I did not know where to hide my face. I just simply covered my face with my palms literally! I was trapped but I knew she did it in a cheeky playful way that meant no harm. He quickly squat down to see clearer. It was so funny with her fingers sticking towards him, under my pussy.

I almost died when he opened his mouth and gulped in her finger! Oh my gosh! What were they doing!! Teaming up to make me lost face!
Thanks TS for another sexciting update ...tis scenario is quite familiar....PRC wifey C is really a notti girl ...acting like a nurse during a medical check up lifting up the girls'dresses or skirts n pulling down their panties for the doctor to see n check their pussy below ...hehe

Can't wait for the next notti update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor