Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Thanks.

No choice, I have never been to Laos, so I need to read. I too have printed a map of ALL the places but I did not post them here as It is too long. Amazingly, from google map, and the google search engine, I can find almost 95% of the places mentioned in our Laos field reports.

Personally I take it as a personal callenge when in Laos, to rent a motorcycle to locate all the places listed in the field reports. This is similar to a very popular game a few years back whereby we need to go around locating all the different places ( I forgot the name of this game).
Give you a super thumbs up! For me I personally do not have that much courage to do so, moreover in a 3rd world country. But at the same time I am jealous of you, will try to push myself to try this one fine day.