Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Thanks.

No choice, I have never been to Laos, so I need to read. I too have printed a map of ALL the places but I did not post them here as It is too long. Amazingly, from google map, and the google search engine, I can find almost 95% of the places mentioned in our Laos field report
Hi. Firstly, kudos to you for compiling all the info in this thread.
I would like to give a few tips, hopefully it helps during your visit.

1. Prices in your compilation are mostly old prices. Unfortunately the kip devalued greatly against the usd, so most prices are double now. An example is the massage/FJ at Vientiane plaza hotel. They still do have Viet ladies, but now it's at 800k, more than double the price in those FRs.

2. One of the most famous bars in Vientiane -Bor Pen Yang has since closed. This bar is where foreigners go to and pick up ladies for LT/ST. On Google map, it still shows the location as open, but to save your time, don't bother going as it has shut down for good.

3. I was at Mekong KTV to pick up a lady for ST. Prices are much higher now and everything is in USD. Also,just another tip, bring RMB if you're visiting the Sanjiang area.

4. Many pubs mentioned in your compilation such as Meena, SAKURA are all closed (I think for good).
If you're looking to pick up girls (like those ONS), then I'll suggest you visit PhasaLao (same building as Parkson). PhasaLao has a very chilled environment with livee band. Next door is Club DPlus where techno/trance music is often played. These 2 places are were many lao girls go to and it's easy to pick them up. I'm not saying it's super easy, as in fact Lao ladies are known to be reserved, but from my experience, I've picked up say 2-3 ladies in about 7 attempts. So not easy, but do-able.

Good luck during your visit!!