View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place.

Seeing how i've started cheonging, i felt its best to get tested once in a while but went to google and there's so many tests available.

Would like some advice from senior bros, on what type of test is a priority, for example test asap for Chlamydia or Hep or Gonorrhoea (Currently no symptoms at all, last encounter 2 weeks ago)
Any direction is greatly appreciated !
Get tested once in a while is correct, but don't just get advice from senior bros. The most valuable advice a bro can give is to seek professional help, especially if you are starting to worry/stress out.

Just go to dsc/dtap/wherever suits you and get advice from doctor. doc will ask the questions, u just provide whatever answers and info you think the doc needs to know to the best of ur abilities. let doc assess what tests are recommended, then you decide what test you wanna do. some test maybe doc deem super low chance and no need to do, but if you want to do for the peace of mind, they won't stop you also. The tests at dsc are relatively cheaper than private.