View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR: Milk

Due to a busy day, want to look for a nice girl to relieve stress but only Milk catches my attention. I didn’t regret booking her because she looked so good in real person.

When arrived, she bring me into the room toilet and we tcss along the way. Her cute face when she look at me while we shower I melt! After shower we proceed to the bed to start the action. She started our session with a sensual and slow BBBJ! She will occasional look to see if I’m enjoying. Oh my god ! It was damn nice feeling! Lasted a few mins! Cannot tahan anymore I told her my turn to make her feel shiok.

We change position now I on top and play with those big boobs! Start kissing and licking a neck and slowly down her body she is very sensitive! Keep moaning and breath heavy! She also high and cannot tahan already she then help me put on condom and we start the action!
We start with missionary and she was tight! Shiok! She knows how to use pussy muscle to make you feel good! So I bang her with constant pace! Not tooo fast not too long and she enjoyed the constant sensation until she grab me and pull me to bang her harder she say she want to cum already and I give her what she asked for!

After the missionary I got her to do cowgirl position! Her grinding and riding she all out to pleasure herself and enjoy the session! The feel is damn high to see her enjoy so much! She cum again as she suddenly shivered and stopped riding and fall on me and hug me! Want to give her an unforgettable session I took control and continued banging her from below and she cannot tahan! Moaning and moaning! No give chance until I also cannot tahan I also released my load!

Both of us look super tired she looked and me and laughed and said I bully her! Omg that moment GFE damn high! We took a quick rest before we then proceed to the shower to clean up! She is really a nice girl and knows how to make a man happy. Be nice to her!