View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Btw any badge to signify winning the EPL?
Yes, the golden lion badge. Google BPL Champions Patch. This season's jersey is unique. We do not have a sleeve sponsor yet. Last year's sleeve sponsor was Western Union so their logo took up the space of a sleeve. Sleeve sponsor likely to be announced in 2nd half of the season. Then you can go back to where you buy your shirt and put the sleeve logo on for free.

Without a sleeve sponsor, we can put BPL Champions Patch, the Champion's League 6 patch and the World Champions Patch all in the same jersey. For the Champions League, if you win it, you can put a patch with the year your team won it. So that is the 2019 patch. However, if your team wins it 5 times at least, you get to wear the special patch with the Champions League trophy and the number of times your team has won it. Basically our patch with a number 6 in it.

But doesn't mean we will get a patchy season ah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Also agreed, our replacement front 3 not too bad. Even Shaqiri is useful provided he remains fit. And yes, the lad Rhys Williams is one to look out for..
I think we will do fine this season. Every team will be subjected to the 3 substitution rule in a shortened EPL this year. Our quality in squad depth will show in the 2nd half of the season.