View Single Post
Old 13-11-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
lovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovemachine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tips on being a SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
All actually very good questions and the answers are all the same...it depends.

Do most SD want sex? Most definitely. You have to be terribly lonely to pay someone to just have dinner with you. For me sex and payment are linked. No sex, no allowance. There are a few delusional SBs (usually the 18-20 type) who think they can get money just for sending occasional text messages. But they soon learn to put out or get out of the sugar bowl.

As for how much to pay and for what it really depends. I have a wife who fully supports my need to play and prefers I get a sugar baby rather than a mistress. I keep it simple, PPM every couple of weeks or so, no real communication between meets. The dates are multi hour and usually include a meal. I give her 350 but my total cost including hotel and food is usually about 500+ per date.

But I have had other SB deals that were more fuzzy where I helped with expenses and we communicated regularly so more like a semi girlfriend that I helped out. That was not PPM nor monthly allowance.

You have to decide what works for both of you and find the right one for the fit. Join SA, go on a few meet and greets (never pay for those) and see what happens.

Thanks a lot! The best part of ur marriage is ur wife allows u to do it. Amazing.