View Single Post
Old 22-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future
Eurasion Fl Kimberly

Before i start off a new thread of Eurasion FL of Kimberly did a search and managed to find a few fl with the name of Kimberly but none of them match the details of her thus i start a new thread of her.

Had found another FL. A eurasian Fl with the name of Kimberly . Managed to had a session with Kimberly yesterday after sms her .Book a hotel room at lavender 81 at foch road as she prefer to met at this hotel.

After sms her the hotel room n wait abt 10min ,Kimberly knocked the door n went i open the door i found that she is quite attractive to me(rem one man meat is another man poison )
She look attractive to me slim built n small waist.Her buxom is her main assets soft and ample .Her buxom are a handful n we tcss for abt 10min before any action start.Kimberly help me strip to my birthday suit while i contince to caress her 36c buxom n help her strip n soon she was in her birthday suit with me. she grap my didi n signal to me to proced to the toilet to had a bath together.We took a quick shower together and went straight to the bed. We cuddled, frenching and caressing each other, like gf.

She started by riding on me, OMG her two bouncing melon bounce like there is no tml n she start to moan while continue to ride me hard . After that we switched to doggy,n i decided to finish off in missionary style,so i turned her around and pumped her real hard in tat position till i cum.

Based on past experience i will give out kimberly hp in batch else she might cancel her line if sudden alot of samsters here flooded her with sms /call.
Pls do nt say anything abt sammeyboy as she does nt know anything regarding Sammeyboy.And pls do nt ask her anything tat can be found in here.
Prority will be given to snr brb n those with Fr

NAME:Kimberly
ht: 1.58
wt:45kg
Looks: 7/10 (fair skin)
Body: 7/10 (36 - 24 - 35 )
Bust: 7/10
Pussy: tight n get wet easily
BBBJ:did nt try
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested.

Damage:$120 / 1shots/ 1hrs (exclude hotel)

Rtf:yes

Last edited by BLACKITES; 22-08-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: edit