View Single Post
Old 25-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 16
publicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to beholdpublicjerka is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Chio sch teachers

back in the day when i was in sec school, there was afew young teachers in their 20s.

my lit teacher was the hottest, very ang moh pai kind. she wears normal lenght skirts, slightly above the knee although they were not short, they were always very fitting / tight. all of us could see the shape of the panties she was wearing that day. sometimes she would wear a thong and we would ask her questions so she would bend over lol... everytime some one ask a question across the room the otherside will stare at her nice petite butt. really love the days she puts on a T-back thong or G-string. Her tops were mostly fitting formal wear like office kind, nothing fantastic just the normal peek-a-boo bra through the buttons. really miss her shapely body and lovely butt... when she wore white clothes can see that many boys pay attention in class hahaha.... to be honest, there was once after a "good" lit class (remember i managed to sneak peeks at her bra and stared at her g-string butt), i went home and masturbated about her...

there was a home econs teacher, in her 30s... milf man.... big boobs, full shapely body. really hot/slut face too. but im too lazy to type now. maybe next time. gonna imagine about teacher sex while i masturbate now hahahaa....